SKYBOX CHANNEL LISTS October November December 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
just getting scrambled msg even with the updated 05022016 channel list, I just use a free cline and nline site, always make sure they're online before I add them to my list

If your getting scrambled then lthe channel list is tuning your box correctly, the channel list will not unscrcramble any channels the line providers server does theunscrambling the problem is with your line providers server not unscrambling these channels you need to contact the line provider or try another, free ones are very unreliable.

---------- Post Merged at 08:34 PM ----------

Invalid Program, Search again! - Update your channel list

I've updated the channel list today to cwaites latest list and still get this message on my sky sports box office channels. I know you said it's because they are part time but just want to make sure this is standard for them channels to show this when off line. The reason I ask is because normally it's a black screen for me when the channel is broadcasting nothing it's the first time it's done this and I'm concerned I won't have the next wwe ppv for my pal.

sly sports box office channels are not broadcasting at present, sly are obviously either using the capacity for something else or have decided to turn it off whist it's not being used this time, checked the SIDs myself and it's definitely dead at present (all PIDs are at Zero) for both Channels it will probably come back on around 5 days prior to the next PPV event.

Last edited:
I've always used free ones and had no problems, I did notice however, I went for online clines, minute they were put into my openbox, I went to manage config, they all said offline

I've always used free ones and had no problems, I did notice however, I went for online clines, minute they were put into my openbox, I went to manage config, they all said offline

you can try test line from another line provider, you can go to : General Satellite Discussion
then click on the thread "Anyone recommend a good satellite pay server - request only!" to find another line provider, that will tell you if the problem is at your end or with the free providers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back