SKYBOX CHANNEL LISTS October November December 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for he channel update cdub. How do i get my channels to go the same number as the ones on Sly?

Put the channel list on - SImples

Thanks wheelo

I currnetly use the fav button on the remote and it gives me all the categories i.e entertainment, sport etc

When i press the epg it gives me the category im on but only that category.

What im trying to say is can you get a channel list with the same numbers as Sly i.e SS1 would be 401 BBC 1 would be 101?

Thanks

M

Thanks for he channel update cdub. How do i get my channels to go the same number as the ones on Sly?

Thanks wheelo

I currnetly use the fav button on the remote and it gives me all the categories i.e entertainment, sport etc

When i press the epg it gives me the category im on but only that category.

What im trying to say is can you get a channel list with the same numbers as Sly i.e SS1 would be 401 BBC 1 would be 101?

Thanks

M

Press SAT on your remote then Exit now try typing 402 which will get Sly Sports 1 the same as on an Official Sly Box

Hi

Is the Channel List only updated every 3 months, I have been using AJSAT's channel list but he has not been updated since the 24th Dec, he would normally update his with a day or 2 if a channels freq got changed

I have updated the CWAITE Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

26/01/2016

?TV Removed from 252
Wellbeing added to 252
TV3 Moved Transponder
CBS Reality +1 Moved Transponder
horror ch+1 Moved Transponder

FEC Change on the Following transponders (these contain HD channels which are only avaliable on Official Sly HD Boxes with a Official Subscription from Sly UK)
11.739V
12.090V
12.226H
12.460H

Attachments

• 20160126TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.6 KB · Views: 61
  • 20160126TPProg.zip
    76.2 KB · Views: 226
What happens when I load the channel list and a channel moves frequency, can I do a rescan and it will get replaced? For eg. Channel 106 says no signal, which I guess it has moved somewhere else, so if I did a rescan will it replace it or do I always have to use a list to replace? Sorry I'm very new to all this, thanks

You will always have to update with a list if a channel moves frequency as skybox/openbox are not self updating

Im no genius either but all you do i think is just update the list via usb and the channels should be set up already

Thanks guys for answering, I guess I have a slightly older channel list on my box, I shall try the updated version and hope all is well. Thanks

Hi mate updated ur channel list on to my openbox v8s it's perfect except channel 5 any ideas? Thanks

We are going to need some more information, what is wrong with channel 5, what message are you getting?
please tune to channel 1(not 101) and tell me the numbers that appear so that I Know what version of the the list you are using.

Invalid programme on channel 5 on the list 1-4 have HD signs 6 on has $ signs, FQ10847ST23000, hope that's right I'm new to this. Thanks

0001 bbc one HD sly uk 28A

If that's what you have then you do not have CWAITES latest channel list on your box, please download the the latest list from post #145 then unzip the the file TP_Prog.dbs to the root (not in any folder) on a blank USB pen drive

See YouTube video here on how to download from the forum and put on a USB

https://youtu.be/ugbCkN5VZxY

if you need instruction on how to update then there is a video on YouTube here

http://youtu.be/CTahVymgrOc

hope this helps

Last edited:
Ok it was the 1 at the start of this theard I used, how do I find #145 is it numbered on the PC? Thanks

The post number is at the top right hand corner of each post this post is #156 your last post is #155 etc if you still can't see this then scroll up the screen from this post count back 12 posts (including this post) and you will see it dated 27/01/2016.

hi if poss could i have a channel list from a to z for an old open box s10 pls need the channels to go a b c d e so on and so on for this misses pls thanks for looking

Ok it was the 1 at the start of this theard I used, how do I find #145 is it numbered on the PC? Thanks

The post number is at the top right hand corner of each post this post is #156 your last post is #155 etc if you still can't see this then scroll up the screen from this post count back 12 posts (including this post) and you will see it dated 27/01/2016.

cheers mate worked a treat

Hi

Always used the ALSAT list in the past and cannot download this till I post :-) Des thist list use the fav functionality

cheers

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back