SKYBOX CHANNEL LISTS October November December 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds simple but have there been any issues with connecting wifi with the V8S? I am not seeing any of the available networks??

Do you mean that you cannot see your home wireless network (SSID) when setting up the wireless connection using the V8S menus, or do you mean that within the V8S menus you see no network connections at all? In the V8S menu you should see three network connections - WiFi, LAN and 3G. One should be enabled and the others disabled - you can choose.

Just wanted to say a very Merry Christmas to all Techkings readers and staff, thanks to all for downloading the CWAITE Sly numbered channel list, we will be back with more updates in the new year (sometime after 6th Jan 2016).

Never seen one posted on here.
If Reaper reads this later he may know as he also uses that channel frequency.

Find CDUB74 thread dated 17/12/15 in this thead and download to computer.
Reformat USB flash drive and copy file to USB
Make sure file copied is TP_PROG.dbs file only.
Then update box.

need a proggie to male a .bin file from a DBS file

I have updated the CWAITE Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

30/10/2015
PBS America moved transponder also now transmitted in the clear

---------- Post Merged at 04:02 PM ----------

it will solve the scrambled problem right?

Channel lists are unable to unscramble, scrambled channels, the job of the channel list is to tell your box which frequency to tune to when you select a channel on your remote control, your Line Providers server is responsible for unscrambling channels.

Who has a link to a program what makes from a blabla.dbs file an blabla.bin file..
my v8 combo box is a dumb one and does not understand *.dbs files he needs *.bin files..

Please explain me how to convert.

Thijs

I have updated the CWAITE Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

30/10/2015
PBS America moved transponder also now transmitted in the clear

---------- Post Merged at 04:02 PM ----------

it will solve the scrambled problem right?

Channel lists are unable to unscramble, scrambled channels, the job of the channel list is to tell your box which frequency to tune to when you select a channel on your remote control, your Line Providers server is responsible for unscrambling channels.

Who has a link to a program what makes from a blabla.dbs file an blabla.bin file..
my v8 combo box is a dumb one and does not understand *.dbs files he needs *.bin files..

Please explain me how to convert.

Thijs

I don't think it's possible to convert this to a bin file and I am not sure how you would create one from scratch, unfortunately.

Hi I am having an issue with my openbox v8s. It was working fine but today when I turned it on all that comes up under "Favorite" section is "Chl Line-up". I have downloaded the program list but it has not helped. Is this something to do with the program list or cline?

Hi guys. Just been reading through and some helpful stuff. Quick question ive updated my channel list with AJ and everything is working fine except for skysports 4,5 bt sports hd 1,2 is this normal? many thanks!

Hi guys. Just been reading through and some helpful stuff. Quick question ive updated my channel list with AJ and everything is working fine except for skysports 4,5 bt sports hd 1,2 is this normal? many thanks!

Try Cwaites channel list and see how you go mate

oddly enough just went through the channels and skysports 5 in the list does not work, but if i go the A-Z channel there is SKYSPORTS 5 IRE which works, is it easy to delete the skysports5 and replace it with the one that works? if that make sense

yep - I hadn't installed the dongle properly - thanks !
so far I have set up the openbox, the wifi, I have downloaded and updated the channel codes - lastly I need the descramble codes. Might be a stupid question but how or where do I get these from?

cheers :-)

sorry to intrude i have v8s box how do i update channel list to get rid of sly xmas i got it done but lost new channel list any advice accepted

Property TV +2 Removed from 272 (Channel Ceased Broadcasting)
redhot amateur has been renamed viewers Wives
redhot mums has been renamed Red Hot
redhot 18's has been renamed Xtreme Filth
Craft Channel Added to 679

Attachments

• 20160107TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 20160107TPProg.zip
    76.2 KB · Views: 72
Channel list numbering

Sorry if I have missed this point elsewhere in this thread, but is the channel list an exact (or near exact) copy of the sky channel numbering, ie 401 sky sports, 101 bbc etc ? Again apologies if ive overlooked this.

Thanks

I think AJsats channel list is borked. Had 3 "Load" errors and had to redo the falshin. The list shows many programmes as invalid or scrambled or no Signal. Does anyone know whats happening?

If I were to try Cwaites, do I have to delete /uninstall the current tp.Prog.DBS list ?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back