SKYBOX CHANNEL LISTS October November December 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed my sky sports box office has become an invalid channel after previously working. Anyone else got this problem ?

Sly Sports Box Office only broadcasts part time as there are no box office events due to be shown this week the channel is currently off air.

---------- Post Merged at 12:56 PM ----------

I've lost sky sports of my box but not off the others. Any ideas?

Please can you help us out with some information, which channel list are you using CWAITE or AJ, if using CWAITE tune to channel 1 (not 101) and tell us the channel name, and tell us what message you get on screen when you tune to these channels.

AJ channel list. I've got 8 boxes with various friends and family all using the same same N line supplier but two are down. I'm a interested ammuter

Yes it's the Latest Cwaites list

Not used my box in nearly 12 months, got a test line running. Tried premier sports and its not working.
Guy from the line said It is working, it must be my channel list.

if your using CWAITES list can you tune to channel 1 (not 101) and tell us the channel name, also what message are you getting on Premier Sports? Finally are you tuning to HD or Standard version of premier sports?

Did a factory reset, upgraded channel list, clines and nlines yet I'm not getting movies, sports, etc. What am I missing?

hey guys just updated my box with the latest download but still missing tv3 tg4 and a few off the adult channels, anyone having the same problem or have another file to download

Did a factory reset, upgraded channel list, clines and nlines yet I'm not getting movies, sports, etc. What am I missing?

Which channel list are you using? If it's CWAITE's tune to channel 1 (not 101) and tell us what numbers appear in the channel name.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What message you getting on the channels that are not working? If its:

Scrambled - then check your internet connection to box, if internet ok, then contact your line provider sounds like server maybe be at fault or else you can try test line from anothe r line provider, you can post here: http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...pay-server-request-only-september-2015-a.html to find another line provider.

OR

Freezing - Usually this is either down to your internet connection to the box not being fast enough to keep decoding the signal or your line providers server is overloaded and you will need to report this to your line provider and hope they increase capacity or you will need to find a better line provider.

OR

No Signal - check connection to dish. If you have any other satellite boxes connected to the dish, disconnect the other boxes from the mains (don't just put them in standby, you need to unplug them from the electricity supply) if the channels start working you need a no signal fix cable, you can get these from eBay

OR

Invalid Program, Search again! - Update your channel list

---------- Post Merged at 12:46 AM ----------

hey guys just updated my box with the latest download but still missing tv3 tg4 and a few off the adult channels, anyone having the same problem or have another file to download

Which channel list are you using? If it's CWAITE's tune to channel 1 (not 101) and tell us what numbers appear in the channel name.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scrambled - then check your internet connection to box, if internet ok, then contact your line provider sounds like server maybe be at fault or else you can try test line from anothe r line provider, you can post here: http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...pay-server-request-only-september-2015-a.html to find another line provider.

OR

Freezing - Usually this is either down to your internet connection to the box not being fast enough to keep decoding the signal or your line providers server is overloaded and you will need to report this to your line provider and hope they increase capacity or you will need to find a better line provider.

OR

No Signal - check connection to dish. If you have any other satellite boxes connected to the dish, disconnect the other boxes from the mains (don't just put them in standby, you need to unplug them from the electricity supply) if the channels start working you need a no signal fix cable, you can get these from eBay

OR

I have updated the CWAITE Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

05/02/2016
TG4 Moved Transponder
RTÉ Radio 1 Moved Transponder
RTÉ 2FM Moved Transponder
RTÉ Raidio na Gaeltachta Moved Transponder
RTÉ Lyric FM Moved Transponder
55272 Racing UK HD Test added to 1216

Attachments

• 20160205TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.6 KB · Views: 44
  • 20160205TPProg.zip
    76.3 KB · Views: 86
the number shown is 01102015

Scrambled - then check your internet connection to box, if internet ok, then contact your line provider sounds like server maybe be at fault or else you can try test line from anothe r line provider, you can go to : General Satellite Discussion
then click on the thread "Anyone recommend a good satellite pay server - request only!" to find another line provider.

OR

OR

OR

Invalid Program, Search again! - Update your channel list, the latest channel lists can usually be found in this forum.

just getting scrambled msg even with the updated 05022016 channel list, I just use a free cline and nline site, always make sure they're online before I add them to my list

I've updated the channel list today to cwaites latest list and still get this message on my sky sports box office channels. I know you said it's because they are part time but just want to make sure this is standard for them channels to show this when off line. The reason I ask is because normally it's a black screen for me when the channel is broadcasting nothing it's the first time it's done this and I'm concerned I won't have the next wwe ppv for my pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back