Skybox F3 F4 F5 - Channel Editing for yourself - Tutorial

Sorry but is there no way of entering the values for the channel by remote? I may be missing something. But I just went to enter the settings for sky3d after move and cant figure out what im doing wrong. Can it be done by entering something via remote? Im trying
Menu
Channel edit
Edit (yellow)
Entering
Save
This is first time ive tried this so be gentle ;-)
And I realise ive prob messed the 3rd last and 2nd last setting.

Thanks to dan602 for this
"The way I'd do it (F5 box) is Menu/TP list/then scroll to transponder 12324 (the new 3D freq) hit the blue search button to scan...exit..exit and it should have found the new 3D channel, though it will dump it somewhere near the end of the all satelite list."

Last edited:
Hello guys,

i am actually new to this forum, i am using myself this little programm called setedit,
it ia great little tool, however it is difficult to get done a lot of satelites at the same time, dos anyone have a better solution for this?, (favorit chennels and the selection of the channels i want to use)

Thanx a lot for your help,

regards,

Levente

hi.
ive just replaced my old stb with one of these O---box f5s. i had a headache trying to find how to create my own favs .. but eventually i sorted it. i think the stb needs a decent editor. also the "blind" search [not when downloading] .. but when selecting channels for your favs .. is a pain. again unlike my old stb there seem to be shortcuts within the box. on the up side the pictures are very nice .. esp HD. the tuner seems sensitive and resonably quick.

ive found a way to "rid" the iron man picture .. and on the stb website there is a "editor" its free and it works. ive not tried the null modem cable method as this was how i did my old box ... but i downloaded all files to a flashdrive .. and the TP_PROG.dbs file i renamed to TP_PROG.abs and the editor reads my list on the O---box !! magic. the editor CAN move more than 1x channel at a time. the only thing i have to work out is why MY fav list names are not shown. its no bother but the editor seems to read the default names. ??
the box is 3 days old ... so im sure i will find more stuff in the future.

ive ranted on & hope its not "old news" [delete this if it is] ...
russ

Is the problem ur having that now favourites that were 'movies, sport etc' are now just fav 1,2,3 etc?
Factory reset without selecting anything to reset normally fixs this.

hi,
no its my poor description. the names are shown wrong in the editor but the channels are ok.
on screen-tv they appear the way ive named and ordered them.
russ

Hi guys

New to this forum and wish to say hello to everybody here and have a nice day (y)

---------- Post Merged at 01:16 PM ----------

yes looking for a channel edit list, thx

---------- Post Merged at 01:16 PM ----------

wow you've got a channel list astra 19.2 and astra 3 23.5 too for download great try that one cool(y)

Back