skybox f3 / f5

neil1970

could anyone tell me if the gifts on the skybox's f3/f5 will be switched of by sky at any time soon only thinking of buying one but not sure how long it will last also what will sky have to do to turn them off?

change encryption to nagra4,we will all be in the deep crap then:nolisten:,you will still have a freesat receiver so all is not lost,might be other sats up there to view if motorised,if your that worried get a sky sub,whats life without tvroflmao

could anyone tell me if the gifts on the skybox's f3/f5 will be switched of by sky at any time soon only thinking of buying one but not sure how long it will last also what will sky have to do to turn them off?

How long is a piece of string ?? how would anyone know the answer to that question, thats like saying can you tell me what next weeks winning numbers are.

change encryption to nagra4,we will all be in the deep crap then:nolisten:,you will still have a freesat receiver so all is not lost,might be other sats up there to view if motorised,if your that worried get a sky sub,whats life without tvroflmao

Tut Tut kid thought you would have know better sky dont use Nagra lol they use NDS encryption :)

at least some one checks my posts,i blame the pills,but they could use something else,now that would be fun everybody working on nds and they move house.

The good thing about the skybox route is there is not much too lose. If it all goes wrong you have a cheap freesat box.

Back