skybox f5s, channels corresponding tp list

you wouldn't believe what I've tried since xmas day, tried absolutely everything, would love to know how it was fine xmas eve then put it on xmas morning to fine those channels all scrambled but hopefully this new box will be all smooth running, will continue to mess around with this one and see what I can do but don't hold out much hope for it :(, cheers anyway marra

So $ly News HD is on the frequency that you get for $ly News. That's a coincidence. So is your $ly News HD channel working, or is it just the SD version that doesn't work?

Do you get the same frequency displayed for both the SD & HD version of $ly News?

I don't think it's a tuner problem myself, as you say it's only Sly movies & sports channels + Nicktoons & $ly News. It seems too specific. If it was a tuner problem, it would affect random channels.

Can you confirm that every single $ky sports & movie channels are not working & all other $ channels are working OK?

Does it show "no signal" on the non-working channels or "scrambled"?

As christara says, there's nothing wrong with your Nicktoons frequency.

Last edited:
next time your thinking about boxes,think about working ones as channel lists are driving you bald,if box has problems try elsewhere to see if it works there,as in your dish off.are new channel lists needed,server having issues as they do,tried a test line to see if they then work?

all movies and all sports are scrambled, as is nick toons and some others

Have you been in touch with your line provider to see if there are any problems at his end?

You could request a test line from the thread in the General satellite section to see if it's a server problem.

all is ok with line provider as I now have a cloud ibox 2, the problem must be with the f5s box, a techy guy seems to think that it might ne the tuner inside the box, either way the problem remains unsolved, if anyone can still throw some light on it and manages to resolve the issue I'd still love to know cos woildn't might selling the box on but can't if it doesn't allow sky sports/movies/news

Still seems odd that it only affects mostly $ly movies & sports channels if it's a tuner problem.

If you don't find the fault, you could still put it up on Ebay as non-working if you want to get a few £ back on it.

Last edited:
Back