SkyQ Skin

I felt same reeves has chabs infobar every been solid ? [emoji23][emoji23] think he got skins mixed up by accident [emoji3][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's what I thought until I re read the post and deleted my reply
I think he knew the different skin's and was actually referring to sky themselves for the interface.
Either way both the skin's are correct for the respective receiver they are duplicating.

I just wish chabs would add the speed to the info bar lol!

@chabs Please add it!!

---------- Post Merged at 09:30 PM ----------

just bought a zgemma, so of course the first thing i do is look at enhancing the experience by installing this skin.

Enhance the experience by getting a decent box :p

No offence meant BTW

Capture.PNG
i know im picky, but its irratating me that the icon circled in blue is missing from the infobar.

capt.PNG
also missing circled below.
capt.PNG
also does anybody have a skyq bootup background animated as it would be on a skybox

Ok ladies and gents. I have a few day off this weekend and its time to get back to skinning after a long time.

Sorry for the absence...was taking a compulsory time off...

Apart from the speed on the pvr and timeshift screens...what else needs sorting out as I need to compile a new ipk file which will be available to download in whoosbuild's skin download section courtesy of whooshman.

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

If you could find a way of having large picons without having to turn off channel numbers in AB E2 that would be amazing. As I love the picons but also the Mrs has to have channel numbers in the EPG or she freaks out a bit and gets all confused [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll probably have to rename the picons with channel numbers as abe2 adds channel numbers to the service name. Vix now supports channel numbers on epg so snp picons can be used with channel numbers.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

If you could find a way of having large picons without having to turn off channel numbers in AB E2 that would be amazing. As I love the picons but also the Mrs has to have channel numbers in the EPG or she freaks out a bit and gets all confused [emoji23][emoji23]

There is a way to have the preview pics to display with channel numbers.

I will post how to do this...its a husstle but it can be done...u just have to use the preview pngs as main picons and link them in the E2 settings then do a rescan and move them back to SkyQ folder...

Chabs I think abe2 has an autopicon links option built in haven't really used it so I'm not 100% sure if thats how it works

Chabs I think abe2 has an autopicon links option built in haven't really used it so I'm not 100% sure if thats how it works

Yes...if you check that option and do a rescan...it will change the names of all the preview pngs and will add the channel numbers...

That you will have 2 use the preview pngs in a picon folder then after move it to SkyQ folder...

Yes...if you check that option and do a rescan...it will change the names of all the preview pngs and will add the channel numbers...

That you will have 2 use the preview pngs in a picon folder then after move it to SkyQ folder...

That has worked an absolute treat. Thank you both very much [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

When pressing OK and getting this up. Is there a way of scrolling through the channels whilst keeping this view? eg if I press channel up or down it would change the info but the main picture would stay on the same tv channel that I am watching.

a0134a945b6b17cb23f82f9dd0e7a246.jpg

When pressing OK and getting this up. Is there a way of scrolling through the channels whilst keeping this view? eg if I press channel up or down it would change the info but the main picture would stay on the same tv channel that I am watching.

You need virtual zap plugin for that

Is the Virtual Zap in your Dropbox that you mentioned in another post back in May the correct one?

Chabs is 1.7 build a bug fixes or it offer anything new pal and if so what? [emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It'd be great to add in the mods for the infobar to 1.7 Chabs.

The mods are there for personal preference. I dont want to break python files as these are different for the images...and then all sort of questions will be asked...

Is the Virtual Zap in your Dropbox that you mentioned in another post back in May the correct one?

I think so...check if its still there...

Back