SkyQ Skin

ok love the skin just one issue probably been answered before on a h2s box running wooshman when i go to software updates it says there is eg. 11 available but does not display a list or options i know if i press the green button it does update just wondering if there was a fix cheers

Sounds like you have a vix image then.

Right ftp into your receiver and navigate to
usr/ directory
You will see there are 2 folders one named script and one named scripts
Openvix up until yesterday used the scripts folder rather than the script folder (as instructed in the first post)
Copt the scripts from the script folder into scripts folder
Then once that's done
On your receiver menu navigate to the cron timer menu and run the scripts from the pre defined open as they should now show up.
Once you have run them then set them up to run how you would like and that should work fine.

Note the new openvix builds from yesterday onwards have now dropped the scripts folder so the info in page 1 will now work on the newest vix builds

---------- Post Merged at 01:52 PM ----------

Although when I had the issue the pre defined scripts for the scrape and picks didn't show up in the pre defined option.

Also you must manually run the script first from cron timers before leaving it to the auto timer otherwise it won't run for some reason as I think it populates a new folder for the images

Hi,

When I go into the usr directory there is the script folder which contains the commands, but no-scripts folder. Closest to it is 'src' which is empty..

Do I need to create a new folder?

If I create a new folder, the original commands have /usr/script in the command not scripts, so would that need to be changed?

Do I need to back to the plug/ins menu and put 'yes' against the vix image instead of no - if possible.

Thanks for the input

Create the folder called scripts and just copy the contend from the script folder to the scripts one so you have them in both locations.

Then go into the main menu and the cron timer menu and set it up but run it manually from there first!

It should work.

Side not if you press the menu button on the remote from the TV screen what menus come up?
And if you then click setup is there an option at the bottom for vix?

As I'm still a little confused if you have the vix image on or not by you reply regarding the vix option.

Also can you state which receiver you have as it will also help

Hi,

I'm running a H2S.

Pressing menu from the TVs screen gives me the main menu with options for info panel, information etc.

If I press the menu button from the plug-in browser, I get the plug-in filter options - Whooshbuild, drivers, extensions, etc. If I scroll down those on the second page there is an option for vix which has 'no' as it's setting, but I can change it to yes. Should I do that and save, or leave as is?

In the usr folder there isn't an option to create a new folder, only delete, rename, move/copy, bookmarks.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Befuddled/Reeves 1985...He is running Wooshbuid/Openatv so Vix settings/comments will not apply in this case.

Befuddled/Reeves 1985...He is running Wooshbuid/Openatv so Vix settings/comments will not apply in this case.

Thanks pal
I can't advise any further as it's a zgamma receiver and I've never used one
Although the standard atv image should work from the instructions in page one
Obviously I don't know what's been changed in the Whooshbuild

Should I delete those scripts that I added to the cron timer?
For vix...move the scripts from /script folder to /usr/scripts

Chmod 777 to both files

Add them to cron manager...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Better way to what I was trying to explain although it's a openatv image I believe so not sure what's wrong

On a side note chabs any eta on the new version?
Will try upload it 2nyt or 2mrw evening. I have also sort the software update screen issue...

Once done Chabs I will get it added to WooshBuild v5 so users can update easily.

Looking forwards to it.
Yes mate. Sorry for the delay. Still have 2 send you the settings instructions as well for the channel select, epg and movie selection screens...

Morning, I'm running Open ATV 5.3 on VU+ Solo SE and all is working extremely well with this skin. Its almost perfect for me now just a few niggly issues.

Two issues I'm having:

1. Software panel menu - no coloured buttons or text.
b511e814c721c656893fdca529bba584.jpg

2. Sleep timer - no coloured buttons or text.
a9208708f1f4055df8a3dca970858ca4.jpg

A fix or solution would be much appreciated.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Morning, I'm running Open ATV 5.3 on VU+ Solo SE and all is working extremely well with this skin. Its almost perfect for me now just a few niggly issues.

Two issues I'm having:

1. Software panel menu - no coloured buttons or text.
b511e814c721c656893fdca529bba584.jpg

2. Sleep timer - no coloured buttons or text.
a9208708f1f4055df8a3dca970858ca4.jpg

A fix or solution would be much appreciated.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
Yes mate...will be uploading the fix 2day... Thanks

Sry CHABS...but in my i have enigma2-plugin-skins_V1.601_Chababu_all (different channel list), when i change channel inside channel list (and i have selected channel preview), the channel change but the screen became black and after come back to channel list with the channel selected and not remaining on channel list the channecl change if selected ....

Thank
Hispa

P.S.
CHABS its possible put on first post all versin (3 ?) of your skin, with different channel list etc ?

Last edited:
24h clock would be great
Be able to add picons from a remote location (Network PC or Online server)???
Provider Picon
24h clock...me on channel when i select OK and info bar appear i see 4,51pm or am...where i can set 24h ??????

Thank
Hispa

Back