SkyQ Skin

Hi Chabs Sorry m8 , I have just gone into toppicks and deleted them all not just your team , Excellent Skyq, How do you remove the padlocks at side of channels in Menu . sly channels

Last edited:
Hi Chabs Sorry m8 , I have just gone into toppicks and deleted them all not just your team , Excellent Skyq, How do you remove the padlocks at side of channels in Menu .
Lol...no worries mate...u can put any picture u like...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

chabs your skypicon.py has surplus searchpaths in it.

original
class SkyPicon(Renderer):
searchPaths = ('/usr/share/enigma2/SkyQ/%s/','/media/usb/SkyQ/%s/','/usr/SkyQ/%s/','/media/hdd/SkyQ/%s/','/media/hdd/SkyQ/%s/')

what it should be.
searchPaths = ('/usr/share/enigma2/SkyQ/%s/','/media/usb/SkyQ/%s/','/media/hdd/SkyQ/%s/')

Then you are just searching internal flash, or external media.

Or if you are keeping it in sync with mine. Mine is now

searchPaths = ('/usr/share/enigma2/slyk-q/%s/','/usr/share/enigma2/SkyQ/%s/','/media/hdd/SkyQ/%s/','/media/usb/SkyQ/%s/','/media/hdd/XPicons/%s/','/media/usb/XPicons/%s/')

So the Xpicons can either live in internal flash, SkyQ folder or XPicons folder.

Last edited:
chabs your skypicon.py has surplus searchpaths in it.

original
searchPaths = ('/usr/share/enigma2/SkyQ/%s/','/media/usb/SkyQ/%s/','/usr/SkyQ/%s/','/media/hdd/SkyQ/%s/','/media/hdd/SkyQ/%s/')

what it should be.
searchPaths = ('/usr/share/enigma2/SkyQ/%s/','/media/usb/SkyQ/%s/','/media/hdd/SkyQ/%s/')

Then you are just searching internal flash, or external media.

Or if you are keeping it in sync with mine. Mine is now

searchPaths = ('/usr/share/enigma2/slyk-q/%s/','/usr/share/enigma2/SkyQ/%s/','/media/hdd/SkyQ/%s/','/media/usb/SkyQ/%s/','/media/hdd/XPicons/%s/','/media/usb/XPicons/%s/')

So the Xpicons can either live in internal flash, SkyQ folder or XPicons folder.
Thanks kiddac

I will look it up and change it...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Can someone help me? I'm on the latest 1.7 build and have an issue with channel selection.

If if I am on Sky Sports 1 and click EPG and select all channels to get to ITV the EPG takes me to the sports section not all channels?

Any ideas?

Hope this makes sense

Can someone help me? I'm on the latest 1.7 build and have an issue with channel selection.

If if I am on Sky Sports 1 and click EPG and select all channels to get to ITV the EPG takes me to the sports section not all channels?

Any ideas?

Hope this makes sense
No enigma 2 is limited one thing I like as well maybe one day [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Any ideas?

Hope this makes sense

There are a few things you can do here.
the epg button opens the bouquet your are currently in. i.e sports.
You can either press epg button, then tv button to bring up bouquets list.
or you can press epg button, followed by next or prev button to switch between the bouquets.

Any ideas?

Hope this makes sense

I think what your looking for is on epg press menu and change channel 1 at startup to yes then when you press epg it will bring the first channel in your chosen bouquet.

The joys of enigma2 so many settings and options its a pain in the *** lol

Last edited:

Any ideas?

Hope this makes sense

I think what your looking for is on epg press menu and change channel 1 at startup to yes then when you press epg it will bring the first channel in your chosen bouquet.

The joys of enigma2 so many settings and options its a pain in the *** lol

Awesome that worked perfectly, thanks very much for the tip. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is it possible to change the epg progress bar from blue to yellow and add a vertical yellow line in the epg to show current viewing time
and also i cant find "SkyQ Scrape.sh" and"SkyQ Picks.sh" in cron manager

Last edited:
Back