SkyQ Skin

Hi Chabs ,How do I remove the four digit numbers. I have Wooshbuild your skyq ,For example Sky Sports 401 (1234)

Last edited:
Hi Chabs ,How do I remove the four digit numbers. I have Wooshman build and your skyq ,For example Sky Sports 401 (1234)

It isn't a Skin question really so Chabs don't shout at me. It depends what screen you are looking at and what numbers you want to remove. 4 digits I am guessing from the TV button or up/down arrow?

If so, Up button --> Menu --> Settings --> Show channel numbers in channel selection - No

Wooshman ,Thanks for the info but it is set to that , When I change channels it is on there ie sky sports 401 that's ok but at the side of this its in brackets like this
(1234)
cheers

Wooshman ,Thanks for the info but it is set to that , When I change channels it is on there ie sky sports 401 that's ok but at the side of this its in brackets like this
(1234)
cheers

Menu -> Setup -> Usage & Gui -> OSD Settings -> Show channel number in info bar - No

Hi ,Just tried that it was set to what you said , Still same m8 , Ill have to live with it thanks

---------- Post Merged at 11:14 AM ----------

IMG_0067.jpgIMG_0067.jpgThis is what I am talking about ,

If you selected the channel from the all channels section you would see the channel number is the same - see screen shot

[sp]1_0_1_1076_7E5_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg[/sp]

The only way to stop this on WooshBuild with AB E2 to remove AB E2 all together and use ABM instead. You would need to start a new thread in the right section though if you needed help with this as it isn't a ski thing and isn't a WooshBuild thing. It is the result of WooshBuild using AB E2 with channel numbers turned on.

I went to channel 401 from with the ll Channels bouquet. It is just the same as yours, just go there from All channels and not sports. You can turn off EPG numbers in AB E2 and delete the All Channel bouquet and it will work too but you lose the EPG channel numbers.

Great skin! Got V1.702 working except can't find the 2 x .sh scripts in my cron manager for top picks on openvix.

Any ideas guys?

By default OpenVIX Script Runner uses /usr/scripts, CronTimer uses /usr/scripts

simply place the 2 x .sh scripts in usr/scripts or delete the empty scripts folder & rename script to scripts

would you recommend the skyq skin or the sky skin for the zgemma h2s box? thanks

Try them both see which ones you like then uninstall one you don't like it's all about personal preference [emoji3][emoji3] both good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

would you recommend the skyq skin or the sky skin for the zgemma h2s box? thanks

Try them both see which ones you like then uninstall one you don't like it's all about personal preference [emoji3][emoji3] both good

Would do but my account wouldn't let me download it for some reason?
Had to put some build from chemist i had on.

Sorry to hear that have you liked and thanked the opening thread for it too be given permission? Or you using a mobile phone sometimes hard too get it too download ? [emoji3]

Would do but my account wouldn't let me download it for some reason?
Had to put some build from chemist i had on.

Sorry to hear that have you liked and thanked the opening thread for it too be given permission? Or you using a mobile phone sometimes hard too get it too download ? [emoji3]

Your right, I didn't introduce myself. Like a dingbat lmao. Thanks for your help. Bloke that supplies my line has disappeared off the face of the earth so I'll do it when my channels come back now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recording crashes on zgemma h2s

chabs your skypicon.py has surplus searchpaths in it.

original
class SkyPicon(Renderer):
searchPaths = ('/usr/share/enigma2/SkyQ/%s/','/media/usb/SkyQ/%s/','/usr/SkyQ/%s/','/media/hdd/SkyQ/%s/','/media/hdd/SkyQ/%s/')

what it should be.
searchPaths = ('/usr/share/enigma2/SkyQ/%s/','/media/usb/SkyQ/%s/','/media/hdd/SkyQ/%s/')

Then you are just searching internal flash, or external media.

Or if you are keeping it in sync with mine. Mine is now

searchPaths = ('/usr/share/enigma2/slyk-q/%s/','/usr/share/enigma2/SkyQ/%s/','/media/hdd/SkyQ/%s/','/media/usb/SkyQ/%s/','/media/hdd/XPicons/%s/','/media/usb/XPicons/%s/')

So the Xpicons can either live in internal flash, SkyQ folder or XPicons folder.
Thanks kiddac

I will look it up and change it...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hi Chubbs can you please help.

I have zgemma H2S on VIX on SkyQ . The Zgemma H2S crashes after watching a recorded program, for instance I could be watching, recorded football highlights for a while, I then select stop and watch live tv then it crashes.

I changed the skin to Sky HD Skin and there was no issues with recording.

Can you please help as I prefer the SkyQ?

Please see the file attached.

Screen Shot 2016-12-23 at 00.20.30.jpg

Last edited:

original
searchPaths = ('/usr/share/enigma2/SkyQ/%s/','/media/usb/SkyQ/%s/','/usr/SkyQ/%s/','/media/hdd/SkyQ/%s/','/media/hdd/SkyQ/%s/')

what it should be.
searchPaths = ('/usr/share/enigma2/SkyQ/%s/','/media/usb/SkyQ/%s/','/media/hdd/SkyQ/%s/')

searchPaths = ('/usr/share/enigma2/slyk-q/%s/','/usr/share/enigma2/SkyQ/%s/','/media/hdd/SkyQ/%s/','/media/usb/SkyQ/%s/','/media/hdd/XPicons/%s/','/media/usb/XPicons/%s/')

So the Xpicons can either live in internal flash, SkyQ folder or XPicons folder.
Thanks kiddac

I have zgemma H2S on VIX on SkyQ . The Zgemma H2S crashes after watching a recorded program, for instance I could be watching, recorded football highlights for a while, I then select stop and watch live tv then it crashes.

View attachment 21131

Hi chubbs [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

original

what it should be.

Thanks kiddac

View attachment 21131
What version of the skin are u using? I had sort this issue after version.1.4

Back