SkyQ Skin

In your Cron Manager or Cron Time (Open ATV Menu - Timers - Cron Timers) You need to set SkyQ Scrape.sh once a day and SkyQ Picks.sh every 1hr or whatever you wish to have the images updated.

You've set both to daily

In your Cron Manager or Cron Time (Open ATV Menu - Timers - Cron Timers) You need to set SkyQ Scrape.sh once a day and SkyQ Picks.sh every 1hr or whatever you wish to have the images updated.

You've set both to daily

Hi thanks for the reply

I have changed it to hourly and it still remains the same??? anything I can check??

The weird thing is everything else works had the this skin for a while now....

You've set both to daily

Hi thanks for the reply

I have changed it to hourly and it still remains the same??? anything I can check??

Hi, i had a similar problem and found that the .sh scripts could not be found in folder 'Scripts' but worked ok in 'Script'. The last thing i did to get them working was to MOVE the files from 'Script' to 'Scripts' and they worked OK (that is i did not have copies in both 'Script' and 'Scripts'). I am using OpenVix on an Edition OS Mini.
Westie.

You've set both to daily

Hi thanks for the reply

Hi, i had a similar problem and found that the .sh scripts could not be found in folder 'Scripts' but worked ok in 'Script'. The last thing i did to get them working was to MOVE the files from 'Script' to 'Scripts' and they worked OK (that is i did not have copies in both 'Script' and 'Scripts'). I am using OpenVix on an Edition OS Mini.
Westie.

Hi I'm using wooshbuild and 1.7 Skyq skin...

Under cron timers I don't believe you can change the default location...see attached...

IMG_1450.jpg

Tried deleting and resetting up, rebooting etc...still the pics under bouquet remain the same....is there any debugging log I can see whats going on or am I missing something??

Last edited:
Can anyone please help me to get the recordings like the planner on the SkyNEW Skin with Viewed, Recorded etc.

21217d1483311070t-skynew-skin-1_0_1_1076_7e5_2_11a0000_0_0_0-2-.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 05:34 PM ----------

You've set both to daily

Hi thanks for the reply

Westie.

Hi I'm using wooshbuild and 1.7 Skyq skin...

Under cron timers I don't believe you can change the default location...see attached...

View attachment 21301

Tried deleting and resetting up, rebooting etc...still the pics under bouquet remain the same....is there any debugging log I can see whats going on or am I missing something??

Anyone???

it wouldn't work me me until changed permissions

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]it wouldn't work me me until changed permissions[/QUOTE]

How would i change the permissions? And what to chanege them to?

Also having the same problem as above, no matter what i do, i can't get the images to change, still stuck with the images that were on the skin when i installed it, which includes some christmas images.

Any help would be great

Thanks

I'm on vix image went into filezilla then on the scripts right click on change permission to 775 on both scripts images working now

Hi all is there a way to have a folder within SkyQ folder with all the images in. so could someone write a xml scrip to access the folder rather than searching the net ??
For example USR/ENIGMA/SKYQ/TOPPICKS/CHANGE

So got the Toppicks and scrape working at long last, but having trouble with not all the images changing. The main background one with the faces/eyes still remains there from day one. Any ideas why this one isn't changing?

Last edited:
Ok when you push up on the remote to load your channel bouquet this section is the only section without any graphics? I feel it would complete the skin if this section was finished with pictures just like the bouquet launcher for the other EPG. If chabs reads this , is this something you would consider or is there a way to edit ourselves. Thanks for the amazing skin.

So got the Toppicks and scrape working at long last, but having trouble with not all the images changing. The main background one with the faces/eyes still remains there from day one. Any ideas why this one isn't changing?
grab

Hi Jwigley,

Yes the eyes for me remain the same as well im not sure if is suppose to work

But to all changing the permissions on the files works!!..

grab

Hi Jwigley

After changing the permissions

Left it for a while and The Game of thrones eyes have now changed....!!

@Brooklyn2317 i changed the permissions on the both the scripts to 775 and make sure if your using vix then move the two scripts from SCRIPT folder to SCRIPTS folder.

Last edited:
@Brooklyn2317 i changed the permissions on the both the scripts to 775 and make sure if your using vix then move the two scripts from SCRIPT folder to SCRIPTS folder.

thanks, that worked for me

---------- Post Merged at 10:05 AM ----------

Hi, Does anyone know how to remove the number on the sky q infobar on the right of the channel name and its a 4 digit number? Looked everywhere and cant see how to remove it. This is the transparent infobar which is seen when you select a channel. Thanks

Last edited:
grab

Hi Jwigley

After changing the permissions

Left it for a while and The Game of thrones eyes have now changed....!!

Hi,

Pls can you put me through how to change permissions? I know im going to right click the .sh files. Then where do I go from there, pls help.

Probably been asked before but cant find an answer that applies to the Irish (Ireland) channels.
On SkyQ skin, when viewing channels, I have the Large preview icons on all channels except the Irish ones (in Ireland) All the irish channels are showing the large Q. How can I get them to show the large icons like all the rest. Thanks in Advance

Back