SkyQ Skin

The skyqpicks work and change every 1hr it's the other one chabscrape it does not change daily stuck on the same pic iam running vix permission set to 777
The ChabsScrape.sh does not change any pics. It is there to scrape the images once a day from the internet.

The skyQPicks.sh is the one which randomly picks the scrapped images and display them where needed.

Which image doesnt change for you??

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The ChabsScrape.sh does not change any pics. It is there to scrape the images once a day from the internet.

The skyQPicks.sh is the one which randomly picks the scrapped images and display them where needed.

Which image doesnt change for you??

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Mine works great on openAtv6.1..the image on the TV guide doesn’t change unless I restart the box is that correct Chabs???

Similar issue with me also. When I run ChabScrapes.sh I get "/bin/sh: /bin/sh: cannot execute binary file. Execution finished!" ATV 6.1. Permissions set to 777 on both scrape & scrapes folder and contents.

As long as the skypicks change that’s it sorted think that what Chabs said is that right Chabs ? [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would not delete the two files. instead copy the files i have attached into these locations an overwrite the existing files, then reboot the receiver. That should do the trick.

I just edited the original files so they are 'clear' tiles. So it does not effect the layout and spacing of the skin. I'm not 100% is this the correct way to do this so maybe chabs could run an eye :)

directory.png goes into:
/usr/share/enigma2/skyQ/icons

marker.png goes into:
/usr/share/enigma2/skyQ/extensions

View attachment 31810 View attachment 31811

There is actually a third file you also need to replace. so here's a new link with all three files.

directory.png goes into:

marker.png goes into:
/usr/share/enigma2/skyQ/extensions

folder.png goes into:

Attachments

• images.rar
    9.1 KB · Views: 22
Movie Planner Files:

Please note that these files are for Open ATV 6.1 onwards. Do not use them on Vix otherwise you will crash ur box...

Please extract the MovieList.py and MovieSelection.py from the attached .rar file

FTP into your box:

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components
rename MovieList.pyo to MovieList0.pyo

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens
rename MovieSelection.pyo to MovieSelection0.pyo

Copy files using FTP:

MovieList.py -> /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components
MovieSelection.py -> /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens

Restart Enigma2

Press Filelist > Press Menu > Press Settings > Scroll down to "Use Extended List".

Press left or right to switch it to Sky Planner, Sky Q Planner, VM Skin or Freesat depending on which skin you are using.

Press Green to SAVE.

File Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p99x6ea4d9zih8x/Planner ATV.rar?dl=0

:)

Movie Planner Files:

Please note that these files are for Open ATV 6.1 onwards. Do not use them on Vix otherwise you will crash ur box...

Please extract the MovieList.py and MovieSelection.py from the attached .rar file

FTP into your box:

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components
rename MovieList.pyo to MovieList0.pyo

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens
rename MovieSelection.pyo to MovieSelection0.pyo

Copy files using FTP:

MovieList.py -> /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components
MovieSelection.py -> /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens

Restart Enigma2

Press Filelist > Press Menu > Press Settings > Scroll down to "Use Extended List".

Press left or right to switch it to Sky Planner, Sky Q Planner, VM Skin or Freesat depending on which skin you are using.

Press Green to SAVE.

File Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p99x6ea4d9zih8x/Planner ATV.rar?dl=0

:)

I know you said not to try this on Vix, but thought i might aswel. It didn't cause a crash. and seems to work. Is this how the guide should look after adding your movie planner files?
1_0_19_645_42_601_FFFF0000_0_0_0.jpg

1_0_1_2071_7fa_2_11a0000_0_0_0-10-jpg.31639

This is what I am hoping it will look like, cant mess until her soaps have finished though!

@Chabs would it be possible to make the sky cinema picon (highlighted with yellow box) on the left change when you go up and down channels? like the smaller picon on the right hand side.
1_0_19_770_45_601_FFFF0000_0_0_0.jpg

thanks

Back