SkyQ Skin

Hi Chabs great skin again, installed it on OpenVix 5.1.019 all when well and looks good except when I call up the Bouquet Selection I get the following box not as per your example above. Any suggestions would be great.

Update to the latest stable openatv or vix sort it [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which file did you delete having the same issue
I would not delete the two files. instead copy the files i have attached into these locations an overwrite the existing files, then reboot the receiver. That should do the trick.

I just edited the original files so they are 'clear' tiles. So it does not effect the layout and spacing of the skin. I'm not 100% is this the correct way to do this so maybe chabs could run an eye :)

directory.png goes into:
/usr/share/enigma2/skyQ/icons

marker.png goes into:
/usr/share/enigma2/skyQ/extensions

directory.png marker.png

Attachments

• images.rar
    6.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Update to the latest stable openatv or vix sort it
emoji4.png

Do you mean its a Vix image problem?

Do you mean its a Vix image problem?

Don’t know never seen that I seen lot of others screen shots and never seen that basic screen before could be an easy fix in the menu in on the tv section maybe when Chabs on probably know what to to [emoji16] [emoji106]

Hi can anyine advise if my settings are right running vix Cant get the chabscrape to work it does not change daily sky q pics works fine it changes every hour permission set to 755

Attachments

• 20180228_194716_resized.jpg
    20180228_194716_resized.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 25
Hi can anyine advise if my settings are right running vix Cant get the chabscrape to work it does not change daily sky q pics works fine it changes every hour permission set to 755

Yes I set it up right as well and mine doesn’t work only the skypicks which I’m happy with [emoji16][emoji106]

@Chabs , In the main menu there are sky picons for each menu heading, setup, plugins, timers, etc. This is one of the picons i'm talking about
setup.png
How would i name some picons for the menu headings that don't have a picon? I have tried adding some picons into /usr/share/enigma2/skyQ/SkyIcons and tried various different names but just can't get them to show. Or is it not quite that simple?

Just to be clear, all the first main menu headings picons show, i was just thinking about creating picons for the menus within the menus

Last edited:

If your running vix the problem is in the name of the script folder, you need to ftp into your box and rename the folder scripts [emoji1303]

I would not delete the two files. instead copy the files i have attached into these locations an overwrite the existing files, then reboot the receiver. That should do the trick.

I just edited the original files so they are 'clear' tiles. So it does not effect the layout and spacing of the skin. I'm not 100% is this the correct way to do this so maybe chabs could run an eye :)

directory.png goes into:
/usr/share/enigma2/skyQ/icons

marker.png goes into:
/usr/share/enigma2/skyQ/extensions

View attachment 31810 View attachment 31811

That’s a good suggestion you’ve come up with there [emoji1303]

@Chabs , In the main menu there are sky picons for each menu heading, setup, plugins, timers, etc. This is one of the picons i'm talking about
View attachment 31823
How would i name some picons for the menu headings that don't have a picon? I have tried adding some picons into /usr/share/enigma2/skyQ/SkyIcons and tried various different names but just can't get them to show. Or is it not quite that simple?

Just to be clear, all the first main menu headings picons show, i was just thinking about creating picons for the menus within the menus
Download the skynew skin and extract the skin folder from there.

There is a folder of all the menu pics in there and you can make for skyQ using the names as the ones in skyNEW skin.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hi Chabs great skin again, installed it on OpenVix 5.1.019 all when well and looks good except when I call up the Bouquet Selection I get the following box not as per your example above. Any suggestions would be great.
You are seeing the simplechannelselectionscreen...I have not skinned that thats why it shows like that. You nid to change that in the channel selection settings. In that screen you should press menu and then settings and look in there as I have never used vix before...

Why it doesnt work? What errors do you get. If the skyqpicks works and the pics changes then it means the chabsscrape.sh is working as well. The chabsscrape scrapes the images from the net and skyqpicks displays the images on ur box...

Why it doesnt work? What errors do you get. If the skyqpicks works and the pics changes then it means the chabsscrape.sh is working as well. The chabsscrape scrapes the images from the net and skyqpicks displays the images on ur box...

The skyqpicks work and change every 1hr it's the other one chabscrape it does not change daily stuck on the same pic iam running vix permission set to 777

Attachments

• 20180228_194716_resized.jpg
    20180228_194716_resized.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 23

Yes the pictures change perfectly [emoji16][emoji106]

The skyqpicks work and change every 1hr it's the other one chabscrape it does not change daily stuck on the same pic iam running vix permission set to 777

Script needs to be scripts, ftp into the box and it will work

Back