SkyQ Skin

Does anybody know if there's a way to change this sky cinema picon so that I can insert one to match each category name please? I've had a look in all of the files for the skin and can't see the image anywhere to swap it
i think the coding for this screen may need to be edited so that the picons for the bouquets are on top of the sky cinema image. I could be wrong but this was the case with a couple other screens. Chabs would be the man to tell you if this is possible

Does anybody know if there's a way to change this sky cinema picon so that I can insert one to match each category name please? I've had a look in all of the files for the skin and can't see the image anywhere to swap it

After discussions with Chabs, I’m in the process of building them for the skin. They are time consuming so be patient and i will get through them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Any know how to remove vix4e2project logo from the menu screen top left corner beneath menu logo

Attachments

• 20180303_204250_resized.jpg
    20180303_204250_resized.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 73
Hi @Chabs,
Just wanted to congratulate you on the new skin, it looks and feels amazing to have on my box. Great work!
Could I just quickly ask you and it's no biggie if it's a pain to add but how do I enable the epg vertical current timeline that shows the current progress of the programmes? There is no way to determine this at the moment like it used to be in the older sky skin.
Many thanks once again for making this available to us.

So I have everything working other than no matter where I look I can't seem to find how to change the EPG
Running openatv 6.1 on an Octagon SF4008
Any ideas where I'm going wrong?
8e9c94bfee2fbfc020338b6b39fffda5.jpg
bade48e5a841b6b48caf0329575ad597.jpg
3b4f9fb53e283a613c1c7395b457b58e.jpg
37cd3f10c268bb33fd7c346406bf5f23.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi @Chabs,
Just wanted to congratulate you on the new skin, it looks and feels amazing to have on my box. Great work!
Could I just quickly ask you and it's no biggie if it's a pain to add but how do I enable the epg vertical current timeline that shows the current progress of the programmes? There is no way to determine this at the moment like it used to be in the older sky skin.
Many thanks once again for making this available to us.

Ftp to /usr/share/enigma2/skyQ/epg/

rename: timeline-now-none.png to timeline-now-none1.png

Then choose from any of these:

- timeline-now-red.png
- timeline-now-yellow.png
- timeline-now-blue.png
- timeline-now-green.png
- timeline-now-grey.png

Rename it as: timeline-now-none.png

That should now display the timeline in whatever colour you have chosen...

:)

For some reason I have lost the large picon on the infobar when changing channel. The smaller picon on the right is there as you can see. I have put the folder "picon" in several locations - hdd/ , hdd/skyQ , /usr/share/enigma2/skyQ. Can anyone shed any light as to why the default SkyQ picon is not being replaced?

Attachments

• picon.jpg
    picon.jpg
    418.6 KB · Views: 63
For some reason I have lost the large picon on the infobar when changing channel. The smaller picon on the right is there as you can see. I have put the folder "picon" in several locations - hdd/ , hdd/skyQ , /usr/share/enigma2/skyQ. Can anyone shed any light as to why the default SkyQ picon is not being replaced?
You have channel number before the channel name...thats y as the picons are service name...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Cheers for the response Chabs, not with you though. Where do I turn the channel numbers off?

Depends which firmware your running. Ie. vix, atv , pli etc.
I can only speak for vix:

menu/setup/user interface/settings and set 'show channel number in infobar' to No. Green to save.

If your running another firmware the menus may be slightly different but should be similar enough.

If that doesn't fix and it probably won't, then it's how your creating your bouquets and channels. Like chabs said the picons are service names. so the numbers before your channel names are causing the problem

Last edited:
Yes just have to rename the channels you got to what the picon are it’s a long job good luck [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi I’ve managed to get it working sort of. My issue is that I have hd and fhd streams so I re named the Picon ie sky cinema premiere hd that works but unfortunately if I copy the png and save it as sky cinema premiere fhd it doesn’t show on the channel is there something obvious I’m missing

Back