SkyQ Skin

i doubt it, nothing has changed really that use use more memory apart from the new skyq skin
i think its just coincidence this has started happening since i upgraded to the new skin.

Try using the default skin see that any good [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi

Can someone explain how to add the picons onto openatv as been trying but unsure on how to copy folders from usb into the correct folders

Thanks

Hi

Can someone explain how to add the picons onto openatv as been trying but unsure on how to copy folders from usb into the correct folders

Thanks

Copy the picons folder over to your usb and if you want the others preview picons running off your usb as well send them as well with a folder called skyQ should sort it [emoji16]

Hi Yes I understand as I used to have openvix but changed over to openatv but I cannot understand how to move the folders over onto the box as their is not button to copy them over. is their a guide somewhere I can follow

Thanks

Hi Yes I understand as I used to have openvix but changed over to openatv but I cannot understand how to move the folders over onto the box as their is not button to copy them over. is their a guide somewhere I can follow

Thanks

FTP your box using program like DCC or any similar program yes there be plenty of guides [emoji106]

I did it, but menu clock and OSD clock have still 12h form. Epg and tv list clock is in 24h form. I think, maybe, i need to change ChabsClockToText.py and ChabsNextEventsTime.py , but they are not provided in the download file.

It worked on mine, all have changed to 24hr. When I get a chance later il see if there are any other settings you can change

bin/bash^m bad interpreter No such file or directory

Anyone ever come across this when trying to run the toppicks script on openatv? tia

skyQ Skin Updated to Version 2.003 now in Post #1

Changes:

- Mostly just the top picks images and the scripts (Thanks 2 Wooshman).
- The ipk now includes the top picks scripts and it will chmod the files and set a cron timer.
- Added few colour buttons that was missing.

Enjoy and please feedback as soon as possible before I start working on the skyNEW skin.

:)

skyQ Skin Updated to Version 2.003 now in Post #1

Changes:

- Mostly just the top picks images and the scripts (Thanks 2 Wooshman).
- The ipk now includes the top picks scripts and it will chmod the files and set a cron timer.
- Added few colour buttons that was missing.

Enjoy and please feedback as soon as possible before I start working on the skyNEW skin.

:)

Lucky it’s a snow day lol. Looks great fp, will have a quick nose for any faults. Awesome as usual, huge thanks to you and also wooshman for his input!

how often do the top picks update chabs, before i had mine set every hour and i notice the scrape is set at just after midnight, will it still update with the box in stand by, i had mine set once per day at 7am because the tv was always on by then.

Last edited:
You can delete any other cron timers to do with skyQ and just keep the one which reads:

/usr/share/enigma2/skyQ/chabsskyq.sh

Scrapes are no longer done by the boxes, this is done via a server. Toppicks update hourly on the boxes. What time in the hour is random so not to hammer the server with everyone's box updating at the same time.

You can delete any other cron timers to do with skyQ and just keep the one which reads:

/usr/share/enigma2/skyQ/chabsskyq.sh

Scrapes are no longer done by the boxes, this is done via a server. Toppicks update hourly on the boxes. What time in the hour is random so not to hammer the server with everyone's box updating at the same time.

thanks wooshman, i had already deleted the old ones but was just curious to how the new worked, looks good i like the writing under the top pics images, looks a lot better

Hey chabs great update in the skin, the skin continues to get better and better. I can verify all the coloured buttons show in vix now. Got a couple of suggestions if you looking for them but this is me being picky lol :)

On the channel selection screen, remove the toppick name as the name doesn't match the picon, as when going up and down the channels the picon changes to match the channel name.
1_0_19_70B_44_601_FFFF0000_0_0_0 (1).jpg

In the bouquet selection screen, put the toppick layer above the picon layer, so the toppick matches the toptick title.... if you get what i mean.
1_0_19_70B_44_601_FFFF0000_0_0_0 (2).jpg

thanks

Back