SkyQ Skin

@Chabs, not sure is it just my receiver or possibly vix. But the big image and the pick image on top of it, they don't change unless I reboot my receiver... would there be a way to make them change without the reboot? It has always been like this but thought I would mention it now

Thanks

If this is the Channel selection screen (TV button or Fav button) it gets cached by the box. I asked Chabs about this ages ago for my WB Freesat skin. Only a restart seems to clear the image and replace it with the new one.

The EPG screen should update though all the time.

Chab's please correct me if I am wrong.

hi guys

iv just updated my vu+ solo2 box which had the skin HD skin on now has the sky Q skin but iv just got two questions.

When i click the EPG button on my remote, i see the bouquets, now when i click on a bouquets thats fine i can see all the channels in that bouquets but problem is i cannot seem to get back to the bouquet list.
i have to exit completly to the tv screen, is their no back button what gets me back to the bouquet list?

also the installation doesnt seem of have created these cron timers for the toppicks, their no timer listed i nthe cron timer section of my box?

If this is the Channel selection screen (TV button or Fav button) it gets cached by the box. I asked Chabs about this ages ago for my WB Freesat skin. Only a restart seems to clear the image and replace it with the new one.

The EPG screen should update though all the time.

Chab's please correct me if I am wrong.
Indeed Wooshman.

The channel selection screen takes all the images and graphics as to when the box was restarted due to the cache it creates. I would think that clearing the cache every 1hr should solve this issue...I might be wrong though..

:)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

hi all on my channel selection screen, at the bottom the buttons seem to go off screen slightly, is their anywhere i can adjust the widgth of this screen

hi all on my channel selection screen, at the bottom the buttons seem to go off screen slightly, is their anywhere i can adjust the widgth of this screen
Using your tv remote. Change screen size or aspect. Your tv has an overscan. Change to a size that fits ur screen...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

That is the way the boxes work, it is annoying I know but I haven't seen any other way.

You could press the TV or Fav button to open the channel selection screen (change the view using Chabs plugin) which will sort of look like the EPG screen.

guys when i enter a bouquets i cannot go back to the bouquet list for some reason, anybody know why?
Do you mean when pressing EPG choosing a bouquet from bouquet list you want to be able to re open the bouquet list? Try pressing TV button when in a list ie entertainment thats what mine does on OpenATV 6.1 I think its the same for Vix

Hi Chabs .. trying to install v2.003 .. downloaded / extracted / ftp'd all no trouble ... but when I go to install local extension from tmp and tick the ipk, it says installing but then finishes saying 0 installed and no skin in list after reboot.
What stupid mistake am I making ?
Cheers

Just tried USB install ... same result .. 'Done - Installed, upgraded or removed 0 packages (with 0 errors).
Still no skin in skins list after reboot?

Ok ... if I go to download plugins, skin is listed under skins. Tried downloading it AND your VM2 skin at the same time. VM2 skin installed no problem. Still no SkyQ .. am I missing something obvious ?

Same with me try downloading skin plugin but not loading same image.posted in whoosh support yesterday and thought it might be isp block but no block on and able to download other plugins .running sky q 1.7 on h2s and trying to update to 2.003

Just loaded the latest skin. It looks much slicker - thanks Chabs and Whooshman.

Just a couple of minor issues.

The picon below only shows the default. I thought it might be the channel number as was discussed previously but that's off. Any other ideas?

CIG0roP.png

Other really minor issue is on the top picks - notice the blank one below, where you can see the border for the image but no image inside:

O2uXKGw.png

Any help appreciated.

hi chabs

the small top picks box that's on top of the large top picks image seems to be blank on both of my boxes and wont update, looking at murchu's pictures above his seems the same, is it a bug ?

thanks

The same here

Yes guys...The scrapper has changed a little bit to fix the name on the top small picon. I will release an update later today which will bring in the little picon.

Sorry about this as I was meant to post the update yesterday but a certain superhero called Wooshman decided to have other plans...

:)

All the blames should be addressed to him...

Back