Sly skin zgemma i55

Biggriff

Was wondering if somebody could help me looking at buying the new zgemma i55 for iptv but it comes basic, was wondering how hard it would be to put the sly skin & all the epg onto it.

My supplier’s got the epg mate I’ve got another box. So if I put the sly skin on the epg don’t come on automatic through my supplier.

If your supplier provides an EPG, then you will be fine. The skin just installs over the top, so it's only changing the look, you will still keep the EPG from your supplier.

If your supplier provides an EPG, then you will be fine. The skin just installs over the top, so it's only changing the look, you will still keep the EPG from your supplier.
Ok thanks how do I install the sly skin software & will the epg run like the sly one if I download the skin. Sorry for all the questions new to all this.

If you have wooshbuild in it it will just be going into plugins and skins and sky skin will be in there. Yeah the epg will run just like the sky one, probably need epg importer form plugins-extensions and pick your sources from epg importer.

I have never used an I55 box, so I don't know the exact steps on that one, I have done it on an H2s and it's basically just installing the IPK file onto the box and then change the skin. Once the skin is on there, it will look like the Sly epg that you are looking for. I'm sure someone will be along soon who has the same box as you and can confirm the exact steps.

I don't want to confuse you by explaining how I did it on an H2s and then it be completely different on your box, sorry.

Maybe have a look on YouTube, there are always plenty of videos on there.

Good luck with it all!!

Last edited:
Use ipab setup and its all done for you,I dont think woosh build has one for the i55 as yet

Use ipab setup and its all done for you,I dont think woosh build has one for the i55 as yet
Hi mate, there is one for the older i55. I had it on my one, just an image and not a base build though. Don't know if theres any difference between the original i55 and the new one apart from the box being bit bigger.

Was wondering if somebody could help me looking at buying the new zgemma i55 for iptv but it comes basic, was wondering how hard it would be to put the sly skin & all the epg onto it.

It's a good box for iptv defo, I use wooshbuild for the i55 comes with all 3 sly skins

I know we are going to get the users who have never had a problem yet with ipab using iptv, But ipab build has a custom bouquet maker and some user's have a problem with iptv bouquets vanishing, It's a easy fix but why when you can use wooshbuild for i55 and have no problems

Back