Slyk Skin Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dsayers2014
did you only change the font size?
I'm pretty sure I did but I've obviously done something wrong! I'm probably just going to install the newest version of the skin and not touch it this time.

Probably best to install the new version then when you edit anything make sure you have taken a backup of the original file.

Don,t be afraid to tinker with the box if nobody did then we wouldn't have all the options we have now

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I am using wooshbuild and on the numberzap i noticed the service name sometimes wouldnt fit in the box due to the channel number now being a part of the service name

It was an easy fix as was only a change of font size from 25 to 20 and now it fits.

Download from here https://www.dropbox.com/s/kj9grah61b613xd/general.xml?dl=0

And ftp to following location

/usr/share/enigma2/slyk-1-hd and overwrite existing file.

<widget name="servicename" position="15,45" size="210,38" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" transparent="1" font="Regular;20" borderWidth="0" valign="center" halign="center" foregroundColor="skyblue" zPosition="1" />

Dropbox file broken? which file is it within this folder? Or has this been sorted in the latest update?

Hi yeah sorry i moved all my modded files into folder and that link doesnt work now. The file you want is this one.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2pg66vx41rcfvzt/general.xml?dl=0

Looks good. Your not messing around for a while lasted then

sent from meatballs way too expensive gizmo

its a good job i dont smoke. if i quit it wouldnt last long lol

na it didnt
but this screen has bugged me
i want to make it more like the first. but that cant happen, well not in the skin setup anyway

You keep messing if it makes you happy lol

I had a try messed around broke everything and needed a reflash to fix my mess

thats why you back up
before i start i make an extra copy of the file
then if i mess up i just drag it back over

Now that would be the clever thing to do. Me I just jump in head first and deal with it.

quickepg change

on box settings

in the quickepg hit menu
viewmode - single epg
number of rows - 2

copy and replace the background epg
/usr/share/enigma2/slyk-1-hd/mybackgrounds

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ummb1y5rx3j9ov1/AAC3bIRkjw2Pu67dmurQMIB6a?dl=0

Code:
	<!-- not used in this skin so hidden -->
	<screen name="RadioInfoBar" position="0,0" size="0,0" backgroundColor="black" transparent="0" flags="wfNoBorder" />

<!-- quick epg info bar - Infobar Menu option single epg < > -->
	<screen name="QuickEPG1">
	     	<ePixmap position="108,519" size="1064,155" pixmap="mybackgrounds/graphical-info-single-bg-90.png" alphatest="blend" transparent="1" zPosition="-1" />
		<widget source="Service" render="Label" position="234,522" size="800,38"  font="Bold;28" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" transparent="1" valign="center" halign="left" noWrap="1">
			<convert type="ServiceName">Name</convert>
		</widget>
		<widget source="global.CurrentTime" render="Label" position="923,524" size="234,38" font="Regular;25" foregroundColor="skylightblue" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" valign="center" halign="right" transparent="1" zPosition="2">
			<convert type="ClockToText">Format:%-I:%M - %a %d %b</convert>
		</widget>
		<widget source="Service" render="Picon" position="114,524" size="100,60" alphatest="blend" transparent="0" zPosition="1">
			<convert type="ServiceName">Reference</convert>
		</widget>
		<widget name="list" selectionPixmap="myselectbars/bar-36.png" position="234,570" size="656,70"  transparent="1" />	
		<panel name="InfoBarSingleRecordState" />
		<panel name="InfobarSingleServiceIcons" />	
		<panel name="InfobarSingleTuner" />		
		<panel name="InfobarSingleSNR" />
		<panel name="InfoSingleEPGRedButton" />
		<panel name="InfoSingleEPGGreenButton" />
		<panel name="InfoSingleEPGYellowButton" />
		<panel name="InfoSingleEPGBlueButton" />
		<panel name="InfoSingleEPGEPGButton" />
		<panel name="InfoSingleEPGMenuButton" />
		<panel name="InfoSingleEPGInfoButton" />
	</screen>

<screen name="QuickEPG2">
	        <ePixmap position="108,369" size="1064,150" pixmap="mybackgrounds/infobar-info-90.png" alphatest="blend" zPosition="-1" />
	 	<widget source="Event" render="RunningText" options="movetype=running,startpoint=0,direction=top,steptime=80,repeat=0,always=0,oneshot=0,startdelay=6000,wrap"  position="123,384" size="1034,115" font="Regular;20" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" transparent="1" scrollbarMode="showOnDemand" valign="top" zPosition="3" >
			<convert type="EventName">FullDescription</convert>
		</widget>
		<ePixmap position="108,519" size="1064,155" pixmap="mybackgrounds/graphical-info-single-bg-90.png" alphatest="blend" transparent="1" zPosition="-1" />
		<widget source="Service" render="Label" position="234,522" size="800,38"  font="Bold;28" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" transparent="1" valign="center" halign="left" noWrap="1">
		</widget>
		<widget source="global.CurrentTime" render="Label" position="923,524" size="234,38" font="Regular;25" foregroundColor="skylightblue" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" valign="center" halign="right" transparent="1" zPosition="2">
		</widget>
		<widget source="Service" render="Picon" position="114,524" size="100,60" alphatest="blend" backgroundColor="transparent" transparent="0" zPosition="1">
		</widget>
		<widget name="list" selectionPixmap="myselectbars/bar-36.png" position="234,570" size="656,70"  transparent="1" />
		<panel name="InfoSingleEPGRedButton" />
		<panel name="InfoSingleEPGGreenButton" />
		<panel name="InfoSingleEPGYellowButton" />
		<panel name="InfoSingleEPGBlueButton" />
	</screen>

<screen name="QuickEPG3">
		</widget>
		</widget>
		<widget source="Service" render="Picon" position="114,524" size="100,60" alphatest="blend" backgroundColor="transparent" transparent="0" zPosition="1">
		</widget>
		<panel name="InfobarSingleCursors" />
	</screen>

<screen name="QuickEPG4">
	        <ePixmap position="108,369" size="1064,150" pixmap="mybackgrounds/infobar-info-90.png" alphatest="blend" zPosition="-1" />
	 	<widget source="Event" render="RunningText" options="movetype=running,startpoint=0,direction=top,steptime=80,repeat=0,always=0,oneshot=0,startdelay=6000,wrap"  position="123,384" size="1034,115" font="Regular;20" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" transparent="1" scrollbarMode="showOnDemand" valign="top" zPosition="3" >
			<convert type="EventName">FullDescription</convert>
		</widget>
		</widget>
		</widget>
		</widget>
		<panel name="InfobarSingleCursors" />
	</screen>

</skin>

you can straight copy this over
line 135 to the end

straight copy

this also has the 24hour clock converted to 12 hours clock
you can change it if you want

search
%-I:%M - %a %d %b

there is 4 for them and replace them with

%k:%M %a %d/%m

restart gui and away you go

Cheers mate, will have a go in a bit. I will be in bother if I don't get the new bathroom fan fitted before the enemy gets home!

Edit: All sorted and looking good thanks.

Last edited:
Found myself using that screen to night
set timers
jumping to other channels to see what's on

not totaly happy with it when I see it on bigger screen to but easy fixed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back