Slyk Skin Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piconbg or picon background is an option in the menus. You change the colour there to be what ever. Whether blue, transparent , disabled etc

I looked in to it last night
it squeezes the file up in to the same space and that's as far as I got, would need to mess about more

but the problem I'm having is that it's almost see through
so I made it non see thru and brought it down to 90% I was quessing that's is how see thru the main info bar is

still working on it.
Might be down but not out

It's not done yet and open to idea to what people want to see
want to remove the picon background as its not really needed

Not done but so close I see. I wish I had the knowledge to help you out. Good luck will be watching closely

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

now with out the background and the panel set to its correct width

shot1.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 09:28 PM ----------

@meatballs get in there and mess about, make a backup first and put it back if you are not happy

two oks brings up the show info on my box is that right?
i can if people want it. but its nothing to do to do with channel

but this isnt going in to the wild lol
only joking it will at some stage

My OCD is going mental... :willy nilly: :willy nilly: :willy nilly:

Harden yea lol
what needs changed?

---------- Post Merged at 10:05 AM ----------

How about moving the start the me to the right
dropping the keeping everything in line

would that help

it's your mods guys. you can do what ever you like. That's the entire idea of this thread...experiment and share your ideas. Just because I don't agree with something doesn't mean you shouldn't do it. You never know you mods might one day end up in the skin ;)

looks great can you remove the (started) at but leave the time in would that create more room for the picon?

My OCD is going mental... :willy nilly: :willy nilly: :willy nilly:

Harden yea lol
what needs changed?

---------- Post Merged at 10:05 AM ----------

How about moving the start the me to the right
dropping the keeping everything in line

would that help

Menu / EPG Video Picture Preview - Name Removed

Works on V4

View attachment 18151

Backup Original file first

Original

Code Lines - 22-40

Code:
    <!-- icons -->
    <!-- Picture in Graphics -->
    <!-- small video screen -->
    <screen name="t1-tv">
        <widget source="session.VideoPicture" render="Pig" position="885,38" size="335,192" zPosition="3" backgroundColor="#ff000000" />
        <eLabel position="885,38" size="335,24" zPosition="4" backgroundColor="black50" />
        <widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Label" position="885,38" size="335,24" font="Regular;21" foregroundColor="white" borderWidth="1" borderColor="black" transparent="2" valign="center" halign="center" noWrap="1" zPosition="5">
            <convert type="ServiceName">Name</convert>
        </widget>
    </screen>

<screen name="t2-tv">
        <ePixmap pixmap="mybackgrounds/pig-bg.png" position="798,145" size="384,222" alphatest="blend" zPosition="3" />
        <widget source="session.VideoPicture" render="Pig" position="806,153" size="368,206" zPosition="4" backgroundColor="#ff000000" />
        <eLabel position="806,153" size="368,24" zPosition="5" backgroundColor="black50" />
        <widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Label" position="806,153" size="368,24" font="Regular;21" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="black50" borderWidth="1" borderColor="black" transparent="2" valign="center" halign="center" noWrap="1" zPosition="6">
            <convert type="ServiceName">Name</convert>
        </widget>
    </screen>

FTP in to your box to this location
/usr/share/enigma2/slyk-1-hd/main-templates.xml

Edit - fully working

Code:
    <!-- icons -->
    <!-- Picture in Graphics -->
    <!-- small video screen -->
    <screen name="t1-tv">
        <widget source="session.VideoPicture" render="Pig" position="885,38" size="335,192" zPosition="3" backgroundColor="#ff000000" />
        <eLabel position="885,38" size="335,24" zPosition="4" backgroundColor="transparent" />s
    </screen>

<screen name="t2-tv">
        <ePixmap pixmap="mybackgrounds/pig-bg.png" position="798,145" size="384,222" alphatest="blend" zPosition="3" />
        <widget source="session.VideoPicture" render="Pig" position="806,153" size="368,206" zPosition="4" backgroundColor="#ff000000" />
        <eLabel position="806,153" size="368,24" zPosition="5" backgroundColor="transparent" />
</screen>

Once edited save and overwrite
/usr/share/enigma2/slyk-1-hd/main-templates.xml
restart GUI

----------

here is the 12 hour clock so far still working on it

epg / menu
View attachment 18153

Infobar
View attachment 18154

Added seconds to see what it would be like

working on iPad, sorry for large photo