Software update lost channels

AdeRai3

Updated the box and lost all the subscription channels. Managed to sort it and get it working, but can't get the EPG to work properly. I updated the software to sort out the EPG last time I had this pronlem, but when I update software I get black screen on the subcription channels. Is there anyway I can get rytec EPG back??:)

No I use vix Try crossepg now you have updated as there was a problem with earlier versions of ATV

my friend has a Zgemma 2s and had the Skybox tv channels......they have totally vanished , and now have Open Vix on screen and no channels. is there a way to get the skybox channels back,

The Hulk, Dublin

Menu set up Autobouquet maker

---------- Post Merged at 10:17 PM ----------

Every time I update I can't watch subscription channels
Have you tried restarting you cam

---------- Post Merged at 10:20 PM ----------

my friend has a Zgemma 2s and had the Skybox tv channels......they have totally vanished , and now have Open Vix on screen and no channels. is there a way to get the skybox channels back,

The Hulk, Dublin
Menu
Setup
Service searching
Autobouquets maker
Providers. Wait
Sky UK (sd):area. Change from northern ireland custom to your area custom by pressing right or left.
Green to save.
Start scan. Wait.
Exit all
Hold power Restart
This may help Forget the NI bit

No but i just restarted it. Just wondred if anyone else was having same problem when doing update. Doing my head in without decent EPG

will try tomorrow when i am there.... open vix seems a totally different software program than the original skybox that was there when they got the box. It seems to be totally gone.

thanks for your assistance.

feck uk lol he lives in dublin and it should be sky roi in sd.

you cannot software update firmware on zgemma if using vix image.

Last edited:
Ade, my man, epg is an issue on this. I along with others have had issues. I just reload my epg manually, tbh if I use epg on the remote its all there. when I bring up favs its half empty.
Manual reload sorts that.... hope that helps

Last edited:
crappy usb sticks not mounted will have issues.check out bees guide might help you more setting up enigma2 combo box.

TheHulk are you getting Free to air channels ok and sky channels not clearing as they are different problems

Back