Some channels missing ? h2h

reason he says h2.h

Yes but then says he can receive all the channels fine on a H2.S which he will do through a satellite cable... FTA ones anyway - obviously wont get the dead channels on satellite anymore (edited for clarification).

Last edited:
It's not about being clever, it's about helping other people to help you - if you can't give correct and accurate information in your first post then how do you expect people to give the best advice?

Nowhere in your opening post did you state it's for VM only - it was only further down the thread you said this and also you put in your opening post h2s which is a satellite box... a zgemma h2 DOES NOT say h2 s2+t2/c as the model number on the front of it at all - it simply says ZGEMMA-STAR H2 >>>

6K2ScLq.jpg

And for your information both a H2.H and a H2 is capable of connecting to a satellite dish as well as VM so it isn't pretty obvious that the boxes are being used for VM!

Oh and I wont be answering any questions from you in this thread or any other thread from here on for that matter - even though I am sure I know the answer to your issue now I know the full picture... hopefully everyone else gives you a wide berth too.

Oh, and it's "You're" too, not "Your" ... whilst i'm trying to be clever, thought i'd point that one out ;)

Back