Sony google tv + Tivimate

You need to enable apps from unknown sources in tv settings than download downloader from play store and use it to enter tiny.url for what app you use

Anybody who says a smart TV is as good as a seperate device is living in Dreamland.

But that's not to say you cant run IPTV on a smart TV.

Most devices now you can use just one control to operate device and tv

Anybody who says a smart TV is as good as a seperate device is living in Dreamland.

But that's not to say you cant run IPTV on a smart TV.

Most devices now you can use just one control to operate device and tv
Depends on the TV.

Fire TV works the same as any other fire device.

Not what I have been hearing buy quite a few people that they are quite a bit slower. That's what put me off.

Not what I have been hearing buy quite a few people that they are quite a bit slower. That's what put me off.
Not true my lad has fire tv and it's quicker then my 4k firestick the only thing that takes a little time is the freeview but other than that very quick and remote is more responsive then a firestick remote

IBO player is 2.29 on the playstore. I dont want to purchase at the risk it does not work. Anyone else know how the usual free apps work with SONY android TV?

Please let me know
Just use a normal app? If you have m3u use tivimate from app store?

Hey Guys

so used iptvextreme. Worked perfectly by uploading the m3u using the website. I cant explain it but the picture quality on all these IPTV apps looks really strange to the picture quality on my VU DUO 4k.

Anyways at least i figured out a way to get it to work for my cousin.

Hey Guys

so used iptvextreme. Worked perfectly by uploading the m3u using the website. I cant explain it but the picture quality on all these IPTV apps looks really strange to the picture quality on my VU DUO 4k.

I'd have to say that if all the apps are the same picture quality it's the TV and not the apps/players

I'd have to say that if all the apps are the same picture quality it's the TV and not the apps/players

I don't think it's the tv because the same settings are used when watching iptv on my duo 4k and the picture quality is much more natural.
All these internal apps have a much stranger contrast of colour.

I don't think it's the tv because the same settings are used when watching iptv on my duo 4k and the picture quality is much more natural.
All these internal apps have a much stranger contrast of colour.
It may be the way the TV decodes the streams.
If you use a different device, IE, a duo 4k to decode and then send it to the TV then that may be the cause.
Take your box to his house and see if the picture is the same

It may be the way the TV decodes the streams.
If you use a different device, IE, a duo 4k to decode and then send it to the TV then that may be the cause.
Take your box to his house and see if the picture is the same

Yh I guess it could be that. Anyways that's up to him.
At least I've figured out the logistics.
He may get a firestick in the future but at least for now it would work.

Hey Guys

Tivimate or implayer gives better picture quality imo than say the free apps. It decodes the stream better and the TV gives a better picture

Tivimate or implayer gives better picture quality imo than say the free apps. It decodes the stream better and the TV gives a better picture

OK will give that a try. I just couldn't work out a way to get the m3u file on there.
If I can just get it onto the internal storage then it will work.

OK will give that a try. I just couldn't work out a way to get the m3u file on there.
If I can just get it onto the internal storage then it will work.
Just download the app and it'll ask you to enter m3u link. Have you only got a saved data version of your m3u file and not URL?

Just download the app and it'll ask you to enter m3u link. Have you only got a saved data version of your m3u file and not URL?

Oh in that was the issue. I only have the URL link. I need to convert that to a file somehow and then send it to the tv.

Back