Sound but no PICTURE on some HD channels

Yeah never seen a message like that before on screen and i can see from my dorma window that theres 3 virgin media vans outside the main cabinet on high street so their definatly upto something
3 vans !!
Must be a loose wire in a cabinet lol

I'd rescan once they have gone incase it's a temporary issue with them being around.

Yeah really strange its just random channels and no kind of pattern etc yeah send 3 people for a loose wire sounds like sparky dept at work ffs lol

out of interest, what netid's are those that are having this problem in? I wonder if it's a single netid that's effected or is it effecting people all over?

guys ive got 2 zgemmas H5.2C's in the same house, same feed, same line, using the same build Open ATV 6.1 Grogbuild, one box works perfectly, and the other has no picture on HD, just sound, cant be VM, cant be NET ID. Ive rescanned but same problem

Just spoke to virmin engineer with his head in cabinet and started moaning at him telling him my broadband keeps going off and got a on screen meesage last night about frequency test and he said they have to open up the frequency range for vital upgrades ??

I would reflash to a brand new image and set up as normal from scratch.
I'd be surprised if there's issues after this.
(When I say new image I mean a new image and not a prebuilt image from the downloads section )

I'm 40982 Dundee and had 2 regional HD channels not clearing last week, but did with my ABM swap off! The ABM config update on Sat has fixed them for me and swap back on again.

VIX also released .13 yesterday.

I agree it seems just freq changes and ABM needs to integrate but is it in preparation for next month that is the worry as seems a lot of us affected at once just before Feb! [emoji22]

3 vans !!
Must be a loose wire in a cabinet lol

I'd rescan once they have gone incase it's a temporary issue with them being around.
One of them must have got a pack of choco digestives in his play piece!

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Back