Spotify premium account

zippo

Looking for a bit of advice, heard people talk about cheap premium spotify accounts or splitting the cost of family account but I can't seems to find much info on where to buy and the ones I have found like Accountbot the spotify link is dead. Any help would be great.

Thanks

Go to z2you somethingile that they sell them on there. A bloke called socailstream. Cheap enough.

Not Spotify but if you sign up for tidal through Argentina it's work out at only a couple of quid a month, great value

Not Spotify but if you sign up for tidal through Argentina it's work out at only a couple of quid a month, great value

Exactly what I do as was paying for Spotify and only family using it...not me!

So got the Tidal family premium thing via Arg was paying under a quid...exchange rate has changed but still < £3....family still all use Spotify, which I still pay for...so now costing me even more! 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

I bought access to a sling tv account from accountbot it lasted around two weeks and their website does not allow me to get a new account, i emailed support a week ago with no response a complete waste of time and money stay away

I bought access to a sling tv account from accountbot it lasted around two weeks and their website does not allow me to get a new account, i emailed support a week ago with no response a complete waste of time and money stay away
Yes stay well clear happened to me as well there other good sellers out there that you can count on

Back