Spotify premium account

I have the following accounts. But normally watch stuff on IPTV yo be honest.
Fubo
Nowtv
Apple TV.

Not sure. You have to change your country in amazon account I think or it won't work. If you want evrey premireship game you need FUBO CA
Yes you do, I have it working fine by doing that.
I was answering j2220 I use the stream locator hub got it when it was on offer.

I bought access to a sling tv account from accountbot it lasted around two weeks and their website does not allow me to get a new account, i emailed support a week ago with no response a complete waste of time and money stay away
Had similar issue with them, account lasted about a week from a 12 month sub. Raised numerous tickets, each time they replied back after 10 days saying they are aware of the issue and they are working on a solution but be patient........(n) I'm waiting 11 months now......:LOL:

Hello there, We apologize for the delayed response as our staff and admin teams have been away for a while now. A few weeks ago, we started noticing issues with Netflix primarily when the live checker stopped differentiating between free & paid accounts, and our coders have been working on fixing it for the past few weeks. The issue has since been minimized but not fully resolved yet. As a result and due to a delay in responses, a lot of customers have opted to spam the ticket system with several tickets, which has then again set us back because we haven't been able to response to general queries and issues pertaining to other products too. Currently, I would request our loyal customers to not to spam the ticket system so everyone can get the support they deserve. Kindly do not prop up your Netflix tickets because we're working on the fix right now. An announcement will be made on the site & servers regarding it in a few days. Kindly refrain from fixating on compensation right now, we have decided that all users will be partly compensated, especially the ones who haven't been able to get proper service during the downtime. However, our priority is the fix, and hence let us work on it before declaring any ultimatums. We have also noticed that Netflix has been geo-locking certain accounts (eg. only allowing American devices to login to American accounts) hence we recommend customers to make use of the "Country Selection" feature to select their respective countries because that would likely solve most issues.

Please do NOT reopen this ticket. When a fix is deployed, you will be compensated soon, once we have figured this out. To stay updated, join our Discord server through the link below: Login - AccountBot

Regards, AccountBot Team.

I bought access to a sling tv account from accountbot it lasted around two weeks and their website does not allow me to get a new account, i emailed support a week ago with no response a complete waste of time and money stay away
Accountbot had been having issues for a while now, it used to be good, but don't use it now, I don't know why they are still letting people buy stuff

I needed premium for my car app so I went with CheaperShopGlobal. Paid $10 for a upgrade and its been running for 2 months now so even if it goes pop i've saved half the amount I would have paid previously :LOL:

Back