Starview 6-7 Firmware Fix is HERE for the latest downtime March .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello 2 all on this site, i am a member on another site, i have information that the fix was only a test file and was not supposed to be released, there will be some 40 channels coming everybodys way we just need a little patience. I have a very good mate of mine who at this very present time working on some firmware to correct some bugs in the latest download and as soon as practical i will release the file complete not half done, so please dont download this file as its only supposed to be a tester for better things to come

Can some tone please mail me the new starview 6-7 firmware. I cant dwnload it for some reason..

Edit** email removed

Last edited by a moderator:
works fine thanks

would love to know what works, when you've only just joined :dunno:

read the post above and look at the link and suggestion to where to make your first post

Unconstructive posts are deleted and infractions given to the poster

Last edited:
I put the new firmware on and then went to the menu to set to U-Stream. But for some reason the 8989 isn't unlocking the Network option. Any ideas?

dont work 4 me,channels are coming up,but saying not connect,ive actived it,no connect to server on my box,ive got starview 6,if anyone can get it working,do a tut please,:idea:

Hi, I followed instructions exactly but i'm still getting no channels, it still say's Not connected, can some please help.

Okay I am closing this thread until the next release is out, anyone coming in would be advised to read back through this thread to why there starview is no longer working.

:closed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back