Starview 6-7 Firmware Fix is HERE for the latest downtime March .

Status
Not open for further replies.
starview patch

I've downloaded the file and only getting 11 programmes and only 2 of them are unscrambled, altho' it says "connected".Any thoughts?

well it just gone off.. same thing happend earlier.. theyre still doing tests on it i believe so be patient.. i think its harder for them now as the server has loads of people on there.. but that serves them right for putting it up imo.. be the general gossip is that in afew days/weeks they should all be coming back.

Regards

Has everyones starview 7's gone off, and does anyone know the official reason why they have gone off, i beleive a server overoload???

The reason they have gone off is because there was way to much load on the server. The file that was released should not have been released. It was a "test file" that was not meant for the general public. You could think of it as the next working firmware that is currently in its beta stages. Since it wasnt supposed to be released, but it was, since then so many people have been trying to connect and this has made it difficult for them to do anything about this, so the server was shutdown. Keep me listening out here for updates.

What I think has happened is that because it's only a tester file, too many people have downloaded it causing the server to overload and therefore meaning it has had to be shut down. Hopefully a new fix will be out soon

:)This is the latest information on the sv7 boxes I have at the moment they have turned off the servers because they are adding 60 more channels on. These channels are mostly the movies channels and few others. The server may be off for a few hours or a few days however I have heard that you need a new firmware every time they add or change channels on the server.

The test file test went OK.

My info is real.. can sameone please update me with the new firmware (not the test file) when its out Thank you.

My info is real.. can sameone please update me with the new firmware (not the test file) when its out Thank you.

It is not just you who will be updated, but every member of TechKings that will be updated. Any such improvements to the situation will result into a widespread announcement here.

starview 7

why am i not picking up any channels when i scan? do you have to do the auto scan? and from the usb file how do you install on the box?

FROM THE FORUM MEMBER WHO was TESTING THE NEW FILE

just for your info server had to shut down as guys couldnt work and needed server

so wait till next s/w comes out with 40 plus chaneels for commercial relese

this is because some idiot released the the test file thinking they where clever before it was officially completed! this file was only intended for test use not released to the public!!!

YOU WHERE WARNED!! Some people where priviledged to get back online but hey greed F**ked it for everyone! we where closer to the final solution but have to backtrack several hours NOW

THANKS!!!!

i will officially release the software for everyone and i will keep you all updated providing that i dont get my account banned again!!!

oh sorry for the post yesterday! that got me banned!

Last edited:
FROM THE FORUM MEMBER WHO RELEASED THE TRAIL FILE

just for your info server had to shut down as guys couldnt work and needed server

so wait till next s/w comes out with 40 plus chaneels for commercial relese

this is because some idiot released the the test file thinking they where clever before it was officially completed! this file was only intended for test use not released to the public!!!

YOU WHERE WARNED!! Some people where priviledged to get back online but hey greed F**ked it for everyone! we where closer to the final solution but have to backtrack several hours NOW

THANKS!!!!

i will officially release the software for everyone and i will keep you all updated providing that i dont get my account banned again!!!

oh sorry for the post yesterday! that got me banned!

He didn't release the trail file, if he did he would be calling himself an idiot from what you just posted.

tried this but hasnt worked for me ... starview 7 i tried it on ... any ideas .has this happened to any body else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back