Starview 6-7 Firmware Fix is HERE for the latest downtime March .

Status
Not open for further replies.
does this mean when the bugs etc are fixed u will still have to type in 1819 on every channel ???

no requires you to do it once.

will it work on both starrview 6 and 7?

yes it will

I can't get it to work followed tuition but not getting ustream in menu network just have :-type =on/network =ip setup(which is ok got my settings there)/server=server setup/home stream server=blank/homeplus=blank/hs net status=disconnected.
Have tried 1819 on b4u movies just says no channels,any help thanks in advance 1030bob

put the file you need to download on the root of a USB drive, then insert in to Starview at the back, go to menu then locate USB and locate the file run it, let the starview reboot, go to b4u then input 1819 and it should say enabled. voila, you should be done.

hi guys will this fix work on a starview 6 cheers

yes indeed it will.

Read through the thread others have it working its honest
to be honest its not dis-belife of people getting it working to be honest i though starveiw were done for after recent events as alot of other customers were glad i didnt sell mine or send it back now i guess maybee blow the dust off it and try to dig it outta the shed lol . it is good news that they are trying to sort somthing tho for all of the customers who paid good money for the boxe's yes we all knew the risks but to be honest ive been looking at different methods now mainly the sat side of things so i hope they do get it working so i can shift my box . many thanks for info in thread

Its in the first post of this thread James, problem your having is making a constructive post so you can download

read the forum rules regarding downloading or look through post below

Announcements - Starview

i dont think it a case of not reading that others have posted its a case that a lot of people have bought there boxes from dealers that have jumped ship when the server went down and lots of people are trying to understand how to update the firmware for there own boxes its a dark place to be with only the best techkings.org to shine a light

It is a case of reading we have linked to posts of where the update is, how to download it, how to put it on the box, and confirmation of it working

and people come in straight away and ask the same questions that have been answered and linked to.

well happy to see that it's on a good way to get all the channels back :woohoo: (y):congrats:hatsoff

just a question i have a sv6 so i did follow all the steps but taking some time to connect on the box saying serv3 then 4 then 5 then 2 and then back on 3 and if nothining found the channel list appears !
is it only doing this on my side or every one ? :idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back