Starview 6-7 Firmware Fix is HERE for the latest downtime March .

Status
Not open for further replies.
was working for about 3 mins after up date now showing scrambled and ser 2 on front of box fingers crossed..... nearly there.... mmmm ....how can i keep the front room door open now... lol..

I read on another forum that we should not all try updating as it will overload the server. maybe we should all give it a couple of days to let them set it up fully before connecting... any thoughts?..

mine still working in the south east............magickash you need to read page one instructions are all there... others have also posted in this forum... can under stand the mods being upset by the same post how do i get my box working....

from what i have read the file is a test file and people are working on getting all the channal back asp so i am not putting my box on ebay for £30 just yet

yep its not worth getting rid of the boxes, as is shown they are being proactive, but as i said dont get carried away with connecting to the server just yet,

Got SS1 any idea when the other channels will be up and running. Just glad it is showing connected now been to long.

Guys from another forum:

"PLEASE STOP DOWNLOADING THE TEST FILE WE CURRENTLY HAVE 4700 users online since this came on the forums it was not intended for public release YET!!!! you are all SLOWING ALL THE HARD WORK DOWN AND PISSING IN YOUR OWN BED

I URGE YOU ALL TO STOP AND WAIT A FEW DAYS!!!

YOU GREED WILL ONLY MAKE IT HARDER AND LONGER!!!"

i think we should stop downloading it and leave it to them to fix and update all the channels.. we've waited over a month a few more days wont hurt right? just let them get on with it!

regards

Thanks man, I have info that they are loading all the movie channals today so thy may be other flush fie comig soon..

I totally agree, the greed of the community is going to cause further delay. As much as we have all been waiting patiently, a few extra days will not change anything so please give the guys who are working on this fix a chance otherwise we will all have to put our box in the bin.
PS: I take it a fix for the SV HD Combo is currently being worked on by the team?

Well done that man

don't want to temp fat but in the Glasgow area sky 1 sports is running perfectly, trouble is there's only cricket on-typical :cheesy grin:

who ever is setting up this server how are they funding it? because if i am not mistaken, when we all first brought our boxes off retailers they must of paid a subscription to the server for 12 months (so i have been told), does that mean we will somehow have to end paying for the new firmware somewhere alomng the line when they make it fully functional?...

How do I get a post count of 1 or above so that I can use the download section.. Can sameone please help with is..

You have a post count of 3, you could have started by introducing yourself in the intro section here as per email and PM from admin

also if you read forum rules you'll see, you post, you wait 20/30 mins for server to update, when user name becomes blue , your good to download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back