Starview 6 & 7 reg fix svsupport101

Status
Not open for further replies.
GerrardLFC tell us whats it all about then?????

Added after 3 minutes:

oh yeah right this is were we need to dig deep. Forget it starview your service is crap ive had my box on 4 months due to yur server issues you suppose to be giveing us 12 months from smgo file how the heck can we trust you

Last edited:
i have tried it but nothing is happening as off yet no email received either?

is this another runaround by the styarview team,

i hope not

we tried all this so what are we going to do now?

Kiddy what happening

Last edited:
oh the emails will come alright when there good and ready to take your $$$ you aint getting this for free, Hell for all we know there compling a database of mac codes emails box numbers to fall into the hands of the cps!!! dont forget its there lot thats nbeen nicked with the servers!

why ask us to do something then dont come back to us

so Kiddy what r we meant to do u took all off our mac addresses weeks ago and still nothing

god this aint worth the hassle

Last edited:
oh the emails will come alright when there good and ready to take your $$$ you aint getting this for free, Hell for all we know there compling a database of mac codes emails box numbers to fall into the hands of the cps!!! dont forget its there lot thats nbeen nicked with the servers!

Stop being so pathetic! It's your choice if u want help or not!

kiddy..its good to hear from you again m8...
does this programme work? users have complained once they click the submit button, its as if nothing has happened and the details they have inputed its still on the screen along with the programme???
???

plus...whats the damage here, costs?

Could you take the time to elaborate on and i qoute "help" for us ALL please Kiddy it would be really realy really helpfull

Last edited:
kiddy..its good to hear from you again m8...
does this programme work? users have complained once they click the submit button, its as if nothing has happened and the details they have inputed its still on the screen along with the programme???
???

plus...whats the damage here, costs?

The answer is yes mate and I belive that everyone has just recived their reply's so give it five minutes the details will appear :-)

You have being submitted for support from the starview team, sorry about the late Reply.

At starview we are striving to improve our customer satisfaction therefore we a proposing to provide 2 support tariffs, 6 months and also 12 months.

These Tarrif enable you the customer to be entitled to support from our own technical support team in reference to all of our equipment and receivers.

Our Support Tariffs are charged as follows;

£25 for 6 month Support

£45 for 12 month Support (Saving £5)

Once Support has being purchased a member of our support team will contact you within 24 Hours. To help resolve your issues
You will then receive a unique membership number that is specific to your product, You will also recive direct contact details that will enable you to take advantage and contact us with any future support queries

We currently only accept PayPal. Please send Payments to our paypal account <<<<<<< e-mail ive just recieved from starview team

hi

ive just tried to download the program and this is wot google chrome has just sent me back

Oops! Google Chrome could not find http

is the link working

well above is your first post so you would'nt have been able to download from here untill you made a first post, try it again and read forum rules ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back