Starview 6 & 7 reg fix svsupport101

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope its not been sending them as i have pressed send about 100 times thinking its not doing anything i will leave it tonight and wait and see if it was sent. if it was sorry for all the spam.

you not after Factory reset & Scan?

No mate no need to once you have installed the fw and you get not registered or if your box is was working on the latest fw, no need to factory reset or scan as you have already done that the subs(support) you pay is just to allow your box to connect to the server it will just work all I needed to do was switch box off at back and reset router if your connecting by wifi bridge also reset your wifi, switch box on with remote and enjoy cheap premium tv.

No mate no need to once you have installed the fw and you get not registered or if your box is was working on the latest fw, no need to factory reset or scan as you have already done that the subs(support) you pay is just to allow your box to connect to the server it will just work all I needed to do was switch box off at back and reset router if your connecting by wifi bridge also reset your wifi, switch box on with remote and enjoy cheap premium tv.

i hit the thanks button again, thank you for you help, playing the waiting game now, let all know when working.

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

working!!!

Just sent an email away to sv support. The download form isnt working just now so hopefully be online soon.

I wasn't going to subscribe but looks like its going strong so I was wrong :) cant wait now

Hey guys, I have just received a link to mystarview with login and password seems they are getting serious now

Last edited:
So if they have a support forum dedicated to starview, is there any need for a starview section here?.........

lol

LOL

another one :dunno: GerrardLFC the SV threads are long enough without posting random smilies, keep the posts constructive and on topic

Deleted

thank you

I would like to thank everyone on here for all the support i got .This has to be the best forum for help .My children are happy again just in time for the long summer holidays :whistling::peace:

sorry about the smilies...was just trying to have a laugh.

romours that the SV support website will be made free for all, free access just like any other forum.....just a romour so far.

wats happend to the sv forum/website, it displays that;

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

wats happend to the sv forum/website, it displays that;

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Possible maintenance on the server so they must have set up a 403 error to dispaly on the homepage. That is just my opinion, and IMO only thekiddy can clarify whats up with that starview support forum.

brought a brand new star view 7 today and it says box not registered?

Looks like your brand new SV7 will need a sub for it to work mate.

Take a look at this post:

http://www.techkings.org/starview/26094-starview-6-7-reg-fix-svsupport101.html#post194133

Submit your details and wait for an e-mail to be received in your inbox. Only click submit once, the request to buy a sub will be submitted to the SV Team.

I know you are new here, and majority of your questions would have already been answered throughout this entire thread, please take a few minutes to skim through every post to see if your questions have not already been answered.

Looks like its as good as its service now, wonder what excuse the will give for this prob blame the host again, that is 3 days in a row its been down now, doubt its maintenance this time, but who knows maybe the kiddy would let us all know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back