Starview 6 & 7 reg fix svsupport101

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive downloaded winrar from your link, tried the support link and all it bringsup is save and open so ive saved it to open with winrar and it says not yet registered ? its asking for a activation code

strugglin mate

Just exit the activation then click wizard and save to desktop.

225.jpg

Forget the file names in the picture.

when you click to open the support, open with winrar, exit out of the activation like HT said and click on wizard to unzip, unzip it to your desktop,

hi there are you still having problems with the win-rar ?
if so go to download.com and you can download a free copy of winrar, alternative you can download a free trial of winzip, exactly the same , when it ask to open or save , just open it and it will open on your desktop !!

it doesnt give me the option to open with winrar ? i can see the wizard icon and ive got the file saved twice but cant open and save to desktop ?

it doesnt give me the option to open with winrar ? i can see the wizard icon and ive got the file saved twice but cant open and save to desktop ?

Start again!,

1, Down load this >>> svsupport101 - Downloads - TechKings
2, save that to your desktop,

3, Download and install this >>> WinRar - Downloads - TechKings
4, Run and install WinRar, now go back to your desktop and open this file up called showmustgoon2.12, it will look a bit like this
223.jpg

5, if it asks you to register etc just click the red X button on the registration page, then click on wizard and save to desktop,

hitech
ive now got support on my desktop but cant open ?
all the above ive done but my box expired last week, im trying to get the link for the support of another 6 /12 months
as ive read all over the forum you have to email your box number, is all the above mentioned by you adequate, i cant see how and why all that is needed
im going guys and will get back on it tomorrow, my brain is fried

cheers for all help

hitech
ive now got support on my desktop but cant open ?
all the above ive done but my box expired last week, im trying to get the link for the support of another 6 /12 months
as ive read all over the forum you have to email your box number, is all the above mentioned by you adequate, i cant see how and why all that is needed
im going guys and will get back on it tomorrow, my brain is fried

cheers for all help

Had my wires crossed, just email the guy direct, >> click on this Hide your email from spambots!

Starview 6/7 Support

I payed my £25 for 6 months on Friday via PayPal.... and my box was up and running for Sunday morning.... so fingers crossed & happy days for the new football season starting....... No problems so far.... box has expire date 19/01/2012....:yes!:

starview

I payed my £25 for 6 months on Friday via PayPal.... and my box was up and running for Sunday morning.... so fingers crossed & happy days for the new football season starting....... No problems so far.... box has expire date 19/01/2012....:yes!:

sent all my details off to starview pressed submit an still waitng for email back to pay is ther any other way of sendind details as that sview download does not seem to work any help greatly appreciated

Wait 24 hours switch on reset router and wifi also switch box off and back on first if not on wait max 48 hours will be on before that mine was in 24

hi downloaded the app 1.01 have filled in all the fields including the rating box at the bottom on clicking submit nothing is happening at all ?

read what others have posted, they said it seems like nothing is happening, but they got an email after a while,

also if your read my post a few posts back you'll see a link to an email adress if you want to email them, the suppport has nothing to do with TK at all,

I just wish members would read a little before posting as most of this has been anwsered over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back