Starview 6 & 7 reg fix svsupport101

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all I have paid for a 6 month tariff and I am now waiting for my box to come back on, has anyone already paid for a new tariff and have had there channels come back. Let me no guys. Thank you

If you read around the forums you'll see loads have paid and have their boxes working, also if you read you'll see its been posted it can take 24 to 36 hours for boxes to come back on after payment.

hi all i have downloaded the starview support but it will not send ir submit am i doing somethin wrong or can anyone help i have scaned the forums but not read every page please direct me if it is already posted sorry in advance

Ok i see that alot of people are still having problems with there starview boxes despite questions already been answered, so i am going to summarise what to do

First of all if your starview box did not have to smgo 2.2.0 firmware whilst that firmware was working then you are going to have to pay the 25/45 sub
If your box is now unregistered this means you will have to pay for support
Before sending the email for support make sure that your box has the new smgo 2.2.1 firmware

To get the support you will have to download this: #svsupport101 - Downloads - TechKings
Autorun this file and you enter
Support required 6months= £25 12months= £45
Your email adress
Which starview you own
Your box number found inside your box
And what the problem is e.g box unregistered
Click submit to finish and although it seems as nothing has happened when you click submit, it has

You will then recieve an email from the starview team stating:

You have been submitted for support from the starview team, sorry about the late Reply.
At starview we are striving to improve our customer satisfaction therefore we a proposing to provide 2 support tariffs, 6 months and also 12 months.
These Tarrif enable you the customer to be entitled to support from our own technical support team in reference to all of our equipment and receivers.
Our Support Tariffs are charged as follows;
£25 for 6 month Support
£45 for 12 month Support (Saving £5)
Once Support has being purchased a member of our support team will contact you within 24 Hours. To help resolve your issues
You will then receive a unique membership number that is specific to your product, You will also recive direct contact details that will enable you to take advantage and contact us with any future support queries
Please email edited with your mac address
We currently only accept PayPal. Please send Payments to our paypal account edited
Many Thanks
Starview Team
Disclaimer: Please note Star view receivers and equipment are for FREE TO AIR purposes only.
Starview will not support any piece of equipment that has being modified by third party software or firmware.
Doing so will instantly void/invalidate any warranty or support for this product.
IT IS THE CUSTOMERS RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT THERE EQUIPMENT IS USED IN A LEGAL AND CORRECT MANNER. CONNECTING UNAUTHORISED EQUIPMENT TO A LIVE NETWORK DOES CONTRAVENE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS

You then send the money (£25/£45) via paypal to their paypal account and you will be connected within 24:48 hours
Hope this helps

HI JIGGER THANKS but it was the clicking of the submit i was having issues with it should say that it has submitted so they dont keep getting multiple requests but then again it is starview were talkin about

ino jp2002parry should have a notification to tell you its sent but as long as people know its been sent instead of getting annoyed thinking its not working

expired box starview 6

Hi box number is do not put box no.s on forum

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Hi everyone this is for the sv boxes it's a way we can obtain box numbers and reactive boxes you put your box number in and and e-mail address you will recive a e-mail with all the info

expired box starview
Hi box number is

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, upon clicking the submit button when sending the info using the SV Support Software, it does not actually notify you that your email has been sent, but it has got to them. I got a reply in less then 10 minutes. Probably abit busier now that people are probably seeing it works and the user demand outweighs the level of support, but could be wrong.

I would say since there is no feedback on the GUI when you click submit for the email that people are pounding the submit button not realising it is already sent, probably why they are having issues with it :)
Didnt think that one through if thats the case :)

Just a Note to members do not post box numbers on the forums, Techkings has absolutely nothing to do with the Starview support Sub,

info is posted so it will help members that need it, but we have no use for box no.s or any other info thats required to obtain the support.

falcon what is smgo mate im no good on pcs
anto ive clicked on link and instead of run its asking to find or save the file and nothing, ive saved it gone back in and windows cant find or open ?
im new to this guys, theres a few negatives to starview but most seem up for it ?

what fw have you got on your box ??? the latest is the SMGO 2.12

which can be found in our downloads section ;)

if your box is not working with that FW on it you have to subscribe to the SV support sub, which is the link on first post on first page of this thread,

you click the link, download it, it is a zipped file so you'll need to unzip it (winrar is also in the downloads section) when you unzip it, you need to fill in details for the support. :)

Last edited:
ok will try it, yes got smgo 2.12, it expired last week, a member gave me the forum details and a new member, thanks for help and willtry

cheers

daft question where do i download winrar, im no good on pcs mate
ive just tried the link and saved to open it and ive got in trying to open in adobe
getting stressed ??

cheers

I gave you the link to winrar in my post, click on the word winrar and download it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back