Starview boxes not connected

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxT

VIP Member
Folks i have made this post to see who's boxes are still cut off or blocked, so if you could post in here so we can get an idea of how many are still blocked and people have paid for the connection.

Remember Starview has said all blocked boxes will be back up and working between the 1st Nov and the 4th Nov so lets just see if this is more waffle on their behalf..

Thanks

Its Done. They have had your money and thats it. I didn't buy a sub after they promised 12 months and after 2 months my box went off. I wouldn't hold your breath with it being back on any time soon.

We have to give them the benefit of the doubt they say 1st to 4th Nov lets see if they hold up their end, i wont hold my breath but sure stranger things have happened and pigs might fly. !

changed your tune??

No change of tune here "but" i do like to give people the benefit, not that i am saying it will b e sorted but for the people that have paid their money and have been ripped off so far i will wait and see, the clock is ticking, if i remember Starkings telling people it would all be sorted by Sept we are now into Nov and its still as bad as ever.

The Countdown Has Started 4 Days and counting tick tock lol

No change of tune here "but" i do like to give people the benefit, not that i am saying it will b e sorted but for the people that have paid their money and have been ripped off so far i will wait and see, the clock is ticking, if i remember Starkings telling people it would all be sorted by Sept we are now into Nov and its still as bad as ever.

The Countdown Has Started 4 Days and counting tick tock lol

my box is back on:)

cant remember m8 im west midlands

Andy was your box cut off before your sub ran out or did is it still running because your sub is still live, did you get a warning saying your box was not connected or can you tell us the story.

If you box is still active because you have a sub lets see what happens when you have to renew it that will be the tester.

Andy was your box cut off before your sub ran out or did is it still running because your sub is still live, did you get a warning saying your box was not connected or can you tell us the story.

If you box is still active because you have a sub lets see what happens when you have to renew it that will be the tester.

my sub was still live then got box saying box is blocked then came back on

Hi Could someone tell me my VIP sub expired on the 27/10/2012 I paid on the 25/10/2012 but it's still not working. Still getting the message on the screen to update VIP sub.
Do I need to wait as well for the 1st Nov - 4th Nov. I thought it will be up and running after 48 hours.

Hi Could someone tell me my VIP sub expired on the 27/10/2012 I paid on the 25/10/2012 but it's still not working. Still getting the message on the screen to update VIP sub.
Do I need to wait as well for the 1st Nov - 4th Nov. I thought it will be up and running after 48 hours.

There are two answers to that question, the first is they could be waiting for that to happen, the second is they are trying to collect as much money as possible and just disappear, as i have said in a previous i am giving them the benefit of the doubt, but this could be a costly exercise for people that have paid.

Personally i would not hand over another red cent until after the 4th Nov and even still i would still be reluctant to when there is another cable box that all you do is buy the box and thats it, when you buy the box that should be it no more handing over cash, remember there is nothing to say after you have parted with your cash that the box wont die, or be cut off this is a chance you are all taking regardless of what box you get

I am the same give them the benefit of doubt. I did not even look at the forum as I have paid the sub twice before and had no problems. This time I when for 12 months VIP just hoping its not a waist of money.

guys, if you did pay for you sub's and your box is not back on.

you can open a case on Paypal and they paypal will refund your money back.

Hope this help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back