ITV3+1
ITV4+1
CITV (ITV_hid2)
Channel 4
Channel 4+1
Five
CNBC
some shopping channels

Hiya does anyone know what's happening at Starview? I've been told the site will be back up tomorrow :willy nilly: again.
Guess you were right BoxT, Tuesday is Starview's Monday lol Why don't they just say it will be active at Xmas, at lease we would have something to look forward to! :beg:

True, once bitten. Should of known it wouldn't last when they started asking for subs. Well they are not on Mon, could be Tue or maybe Thur ~ no :its friday:....... I think Sat my be the best solution :spinchair:

Hiya does anyone know what's happening at Starview? I've been told the site will be back up tomorrow :willy nilly: again.
Guess you were right BoxT, Tuesday is Starview's Monday lol Why don't they just say it will be active at Xmas, at lease we would have something to look forward to! :beg:
are you freakin kidding.yu have absolutely nothing to look forward to from these clowns.im beginning to think that gullible is not a word in your dictionary.

Yes I was just jesting Aldan I know they won't be back on, too many lies & broken promises to everyone :no no: I was gullible enough to sign up with them in the first place, along with houndreds of others. Next time I'll do more research, once bitten bud. :smoke rings:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back