Starview boxes not connected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you not know Tuesday is Starviews Monday like the 9th of September turned into the 12th of never lol

Well where is the messenger boy today maybe he fell in the hole he dug yet again, so the website will be back better then before more empty promises about activations, i suppose he will be back at some stage with more cock and bull stories of how they have been hacked yet again maybe this time by the martians lol

Seems like the Starview party are in hibernation here what the crack is Most bears begin hibernation in early October and rouse themselves in April or May. They're usually not holed up for the entire time (it's probably more appropriate to think of hibernation as a series of very long naps), but the American Black Bear can go 100 days without waking up. lol

ospreynchick fraudster ??????? been online and aint past a word onto anyone to let them know what is going on after giving it large to people and giving the customers false hope you should be ashamed of yourself and the starview team for treating it's customers like this very very poor

Not going to happen well defo not today and the messenger has been on and is keeping quite, i guess he is eating his hat lol

ospreynchick your online so respond to this why is the site still down and why are people's boxes not on ???????time to grow a pair m8

does any1 think these boxes will come back on still got a few channels but got some missing which i would of thought they would of been standard like itv and ch4 ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back