Starview boxes not connected

Status
Not open for further replies.
I renewed my sub over a week ago and got am email from starview stating my box will be connected within 7 days and todate it still hasnt been connected
"connected within 7 days" but is that once they fix the actual problems or is that how long it takes for your subs to go into that "off shore"account..dont wait any longer,some folks are already sick and tired of "freeview" come to the dark side..! Sly xmas movies on the way (not that we aint seen them all already..! haha )

Boxes will work all subs will be honoured to there full mystarview websit officially opens Monday all questions will be awnserd then thank you
please try to understand every thing possible that can be done is being done
​blocked boxes and activations will work ASAP thank you for your support

Ahhhh noooooooooooooooooooooooooo we are back to the ASAP story again lol and here was i thinking this was a thing of the past lol anyone that asks questions be prepared to be banned from their site which they have been doing to people.

Now he is saying all blocked boxes will be activated now how are they going to achieve this with the ones vermin where supposed to have blocked, ohhhh ya Mr Branson will you turn them ones on for us lol ya no problem at all Ospreynchick just for you we will do that.

Last edited:
Don't know how you and I Poor little Irish feckers have lived without "free" TV since Nagra 3 mate. (me I "borrowed my father in laws Sky account details, and use go.sky" lol)

aye sat rules,i do get free tv have you not heard of saorview= free tv not like starview=paid tv.
Can't get it mate, only have NTL/UPC basic cable package:) went to my Da's house today and he had RTE news loop (don't know it's name, it mimics Sky news) and did my head in for the little over an hour I was there.

course you can get it in dublin you need a new box lol and an aerial,dam box only half the size of a4 paper

we should of stuck by them like yourselfs i dissed sv big time on this forum we where told time after time they would be back......! well guess what there back so i guess its time we all had a piece of humble pie, i have a bigger understanding and respect to what they are struggling to do which is to get us the cheapest service available,so maybe they do get problems which is not there own fault but they pull through time and time again, we complain if are phone lines go down, we complain if are broardband is not working, we are a nation of moaners that is a fact, so what is the difference with sv?? so i say instead of getting on sv's back lets start showing abit of support for the struggle and the crap that they have to put up from i and yourselfs.

ps if you dont like my post i dont give a SHIT!

we should of stuck by them like yourselfs i dissed sv big time on this forum we where told time after time they would be back......! well guess what there back so i guess its time we all had a piece of humble pie, i have a bigger understanding and respect to what they are struggling to do which is to get us the cheapest service available,so maybe they do get problems which is not there own fault but they pull through time and time again, we complain if are phone lines go down, we complain if are broardband is not working, we are a nation of moaners that is a fact, so what is the difference with sv?? so i say instead of getting on sv's back lets start showing abit of support for the struggle and the crap that they have to put up from i and yourselfs.

ps if you dont like my post i dont give a SHIT!

yep that is the whole problem time after time deadlines have come and gone guess what they are back........ how do you figure that one out, their website might be the people with blocked boxes and others that have paid are not, bigger understanding of what exactly they are struggling to get you the cheapest price now how do you work that one out lol the price has remained the same only problem is people dont have any service, and having to pay for a sub that is not cheap when you have another cable box that you dont pay a sub for, now that is the cheapest service you can get, and why should people not complain the money is hard enough to get it dont grow on the trees in the street, everyone works fecking hard to get it, so excuse some people for getting a little upset, they are not running a loan service for Starview, if they want a loan let them go to a bank and pay the interest like we have to, but to use peoples money to further their enterprise that is called deception and fraud.

If you went to a shop and bought a tv and it broke after a couple of days, they kept telling you oh we will have someone out to fix it tomorrow, next week, maybe a month or asap and that did not happen, what would you do, so andyhull3 dont play the bloody martyr here and ask people to stick by them, they are a shower of shisters looking to make a quick buck on the back of hard working people.

maybe it will come back but with all those broken promises and broken dates and hordes of banned boxes and people ,and thousands of negative posts all over the forums warning of your lack of service,i cant see an improvement and the only pie i will be eating will be apple pie,thinking strike 3 for xmas time and the process starts all over again.i will be still here next year will starview?

andyhull3 says cheapest service available what service it been down for months sat is about a fiver to tenner more expensive but its all hd better channels its a no brainer for me oh and they work unlike some boxs i could mention

well guess what there back so i guess its time we all had a piece of humble pie,

The website may be back - who cares - I want my TV back - no humble pie being eaten here. They may have had problems but that does not detract from the fact that they have continued to take peoples money for 4 months without any emails or contact to advise their customers that there was a probelm. They should have stopped taking peoples hard earned money months ago. The website is back and all of my subscritpion history has been wiped including the sub I paid in October - no record now of any payments to them.

Exactly. Website may be back woopy doo. Chat still off and boxes still off.

< - - - - -Added to post - - - - - >

Ps Andyhull you are another :butkiss:Er

Just seen another post see andyhill was correct they are getting you a better price lol by putting them up ROFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back