Starview boxes not connected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but only a couple of boxes come on each time they try not good enough so they are trying getting there slowly but surely
it will work only a mater of time to rebuild to make sure it don't happen again

- - - Updated - - -

The growth of activations gets bigger every day as more people's subs run out every thing possible is being dun to fix problem as quickly as possible activations will be sorted services will resume shortly

Yes but only a couple of boxes come on each time they try not good enough so they are trying getting there slowly but surely

- - - Updated - - -

The growth of activations gets bigger every day as more people's subs run out every thing possible is being dun to fix problem as quickly as possible activations will be sorted services will resume shortly

Cheers for the update Ospreynchick..

I renewed my sub over a week ago and got am email from starview stating my box will be connected within 7 days and todate it still hasnt been connected

I renewed my sub over a week ago and got am email from starview stating my box will be connected within 7 days and todate it still hasnt been connected

enjoy ur wait like everyone else some been waiting 5 months should av done a bit of research before payin

Thanks Shedman, I didnt think i wud ave to do any research at all, obviously Starview are not too concerned about their customers. Once bitten twice shy

Thanks Shedman, I didnt think i wud ave to do any research at all, obviously Starview are not too concerned about their customers. Once bitten twice shy

aodhan you will get a box at
Code:
topsat.co.uk or lincsat.co.uk
your choice !!

Make sure you put your claim in first you only get 45 days !!

< - - - - -Added to post - - - - - >

- - - Updated - - -

Yep some come on as others are switched off due to their subs running out, maybe new se33e3s are needed or maybe another story you released there was a fire and the readers where damaged lol, or you are waiting for parts.

Story time boys and girls, Once upon a day there was a Starview it was such a great box and then became a shambles by the people now running or not running it lol

Thanks very much BoxT, YOU HAVE BEEN A GREAT HELP AND YEA I'LL PUT IN FOR REFUND WITH PAYPAL STRAIGHT AWAY.... REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP

Paid sub 27/10/12 box was due to go off 30/10/12. box was switched off at 6.43am 30/10/12 still waiting to be re-connected. Have sent message
back to say if it is not switched on by 10/11/12 I am reporting this to Pay Pal. I wonder if everyone was to complain to Pay Pal would it have desired effect.

I sent an e-mail to the SV team last night requesting my 12 months subcription back. Paid on the 25th Oct went off on the 27th Oct 4:30pm. I might will give them time to respond. I might have to go down the paypal line.

Anyone got a refund yet as ive just asked for a refund had enough :willy nilly:

i put a claim in on oct 29th to paypal, got an email back from them saying, your Dispute Has Been Escalated to a Claim , aint heard ought from sv, when i put in a claim last time i got it back ok, but this one is taking longer, which is a bit worrying.....:boo:

newbie here,been with sv 15 months renewed my subs 3 weeks before expiry my box still working albeit a few missing channels will keep the faith for a bit longer

Renewed mine 3 weeks early too but it still went off on the expiry date.
Looking for a KV box now.
If poss I would go down sat route as I have krypt , sat, and starview And watching football right now krypt bang everything off now , back watching on starview Espn hd So it not all Rosie on the other side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back