Starview Expiry date 15/09/2011

j4wdx

Hi Box now has a expiry date of 15/09/2011 but i thought that the 12 months was to be reset after the troubles at the start of the year. Is this date for everyone or just me? as i bought my box in October! i have read on other forum people talking about having 15/07 as the expiry date?

so does that mean my box will go off on 15/09/2011 and to continue i will need to buy a support package? what happened to the 12 months we were promised after the server issues?

Thats the way its looking j4wdx, as regards the 12 months I have'nt a clue, you would need the kiddy or his team to answer that one,

as others have been told the SV or support package has absolutely nothing to do with TK, the info is posted on the forum to inform and help members :(

Kiddy Lied about the 12 months. He needs more money so he's decided to go back on his word and shaft people for more money despite not yet even having all the channels back on.

Enjoy!

Couldnt agree more Phil-1979,supposed to get 12 month from when we put SMGO software on with all the crap we had to go through,just a con m8!:p
Come on Kiddy get your act together and give us a reply!

Last edited:
he gave plenty of replies to questions,did you bother reading? if not you may miss what has been posted on the other starview threads:whistling:

dont forget things moved away from starview,new s1rver new staff:)

Last edited:
that's right cactikid,things moved away from starview,new s1rver new staff,same old bullshit,:boo:

@ j4wdx,

Please dont post any more discussions you have via private messages with other members on the open forum.

Pm`s are private for a reason & no member wants to see their pm posted on the open forum.

noelyf

Last edited by a moderator:
or if the worst happens and s1rver goes down,pay again for new contract:whistling:
older firmware is null and void same as the s1rver.

I personally wouldn't do it j4wdx. Following up from what cactikid has said, you may aswell just wait until your subscription is over. You dont know what can happen up until then so its best to get what you can for what you've already paid. Besides, you can place an order like a day or two before 15/09/2011 and not miss any viewings? (Thats if the service is fully restored and all channels are working)

yeah i am gonna let my subscription run down and decide closer to the date, going to keep my eye out for people who have paid and see their responses.

Sorry to bother all, I ve just bought a new SV box and am having trouble to set it up. Can anyone post a link to the forum for this please?

yeah i am gonna let my subscription run down and decide closer to the date, going to keep my eye out for people who have paid and see their responses.

let it run down mate, then see what happens, you never know a new box might be out, a new update might be out for Starview.

See, this is why he cant be trusted. Why would you pay for this now? He wants you to pay because its basically a money transfer. If they get busted before September will you get your money back? NO!!!

If I bought the box off him face to face I would have taken it back and rammed it up his arse by now.

Its all pure greed. Cant even give honest advice.

Phil I doubt u would ram anything up my arse! If you would like to try i dont mind giving you my address but the cyber warrior threats really dont work

My question to all is how many people got more that 12month because that number is far grater than the ones that didn't and what people don't realise is that amount of users that don't posts on forums is also far greater than the ones that do!

Also pure greed I absolutely doubt it!

If any of you have issues with me or my team simply pm me because I'm getting sick of reading the same posts and answering the same questions!

you now guys you are all moaning all the time but what whould you do without the kiddy?
have any off you the knowledge or money or time to set this up yourself?if yes tyhen let me now i be happy to invest
what do u want if you want a perfect package then simple pay for it take out a 12 month contract and pay
the subs that i paid work out at less than 1 pound per week and i aint moaning
be thankful for what u have anything is better than nothing

Last edited:
No honestly, I would have. But I didn't buy it from you face to face. I aint making stupid threats towards you or giving it the cyber warrior stuff. I think you're a bit of a joke. And if I bought the box from you I would have told you so face to face. But it cant really be a cyber threat when I wasn't even talking to you can it???

Thats an interesting question... How many people HAVE got more than 12 months? because there are a lot of members on here with a SV box and they all seem to say the same thing. hmmmmm!

And why would you doubt it? Your actions are speaking far louder than your words which you have already proved to date are all lies.

Well phil I'm guess u haven't realised yet that generally a large proportion of users of forums only go and use them when they have issues that's why u find that alot of members that post about issues generally have only a few posts to there name! And the forums become busy when there is genuine issues!
FACT

Thus I assure you that there is less than 2% of users who have even complained about the duration, that's why I may have appeared to have told lies but infect I did not!!!
FACT

Oh and how do I know it's roughly 2% (probably even less) I read all the posts of most the forums, i may not always reply but i still read them! therefore I'm going to state another FACT I know the numbers!

Back