Starview Expiry date 15/09/2011

to be fair 25 for 6 moths is still very cheap compared to buying another box, as non of them come with any guarantee so i will be buying the 6 moths subscription as 25 a moth wouldn't even get you sky for a month so even if i get 2-3 months i will have got my money worth and i dont mean to slag anyone off as if weren't for the kiddy an is team we wouldn't have starview back on.

thekiddy just read some of your post your a joke m8

firstly the reason why members keep repeating those post are to WARN members to stay well AWAY from these sht box's
2 percent are un happy your having a laugh,thats why sellers once pulled them and members who had a sv7 box were re-selling them for £25.00.
these box's have never been any good full stop, freezing, server and channels up/down like a bloody yo-yo, then you come along with statements you back track on.... ellen sorry but your a hypocrite you were one of the worst offenders for repeating post complaining about the sv7..IF and a big if these sv7 are around and trouble free in 6 months i come back with a apology but dont hold your breath.... so from me its still thanx but no thanx... any one thinking of buying one then DONT

Last edited:

firstly the reason why members keep repeating those post are to WARN members to stay well AWAY from these sht box's
2 percent are un happy your having a laugh,thats why sellers once pulled them and members who had a sv7 box were re-selling them for £25.00.
these box's have never been any good full stop, freezing, server and channels up/down like a bloody yo-yo, then you come along with statements you back track on.... ellen sorry but your a hypocrite you were one of the worst offenders for repeating post complaining about the sv7..IF and a big if these sv7 are around and trouble free in 6 months i come back with a apology but dont hold your breath.... so from me its still thanx but no thanx... any one thinking of buying one then DONT

i agree with you there....... i am switching over to KV, had enough with SV, speechless about the quality, quantity, reliability etc.. good luck to those who still handg around with SV.

sellers once pulled them and members who had a sv7 box were re-selling them for £25.00.

Wow wer can I buy them for £25? I aint heard of anyone selling for £25!
Actually has anyone bought one for £25 cos that is a bargain!

"are u telling porkies again mate".

Edit** personal info about members removed, do not post it again

Besides from that please put me onto the source selling them for 25, I'll buy 1000's cos we will out live other cable boxes especially when other boxes have no stock to move! Our support service is simply to cover, nothing more nothing less And others are running on fresh air! For how long?? Welleye they will go the same route!

Oh and I'd be carefully going the sly route even with oscam! Tread carefully my friend Sly will not be what it's turned out to be in the coming months and will the commercial servers give u ur pennies back I think not!

Many thanks

The joke hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
thekiddy read carefully

quote:- thats why sellers once pulled them and members who had a sv7 box were re-selling them for £25.00.

once as in once not right now... sellers were dumping these on e-bay at the time when the so called severs went down, and the sv7 at that time were nothing more than door stoppers

Just a reminder to everyone in here,

Debates between members are welcome however please keep it civil!, personal info or personal attacks on other forum members in posts will be deleted and infractions given out.

Thank you.

c0LzUk m8.:no no::no no:

How long you been using starview boxes, i have known them for more than 7 years and more,
going back to the original starview which was called s/v 1 , these boxes where updated on numerous occasions going up to starview 6 when connection to the internet was required. all s/v boxes 1to 6 where all working together with different software up until the big crash about 9 months ago, forcing us all to go via internet if we wanted to carry on using them.
Which brings us to the seven which has been working on and off for more than a year NOW with no subsciption, just the cost of the box.
It is obviously becoming much more difficult to provide this service for free, hence the guys requesting donations of £24 to£45 ,plus all the moaning going on i wonder how anyone wishes to go on providing this service to all us lucky guys. some one said in an earlier post it was equal to the price of a loaf of bread per week, including buying the box for £100 + £45 donation.

in the 7 years or more i have known of S/V Boxes,I have had the s/v 1,the box 2 super and s/v 7

FOR A TOTAL OF £250 not bad for all the service i may have had.

All the trouble i ever had was reading up on the various forums to receive wonderful free help from all the guys on these forums to keep the boxes up to date and running,especially techkings.

Remember all info received on these forums is for research reasons only. Watching pay tv services for free is illegal!!!!

Regards. Kingbilly :):)(y)(y):woohoo::woohoo::whacko:lollol:peace:;);):yes!:

:bye::bye:

KingWilliam
all my comments are aimed at sv7 and where there downfall started.... and it was never being done for free

paying for subscription

Phil I doubt u would ram anything up my arse! If you would like to try i dont mind giving you my address but the cyber warrior threats really dont work

My question to all is how many people got more that 12month because that number is far grater than the ones that didn't and what people don't realise is that amount of users that don't posts on forums is also far greater than the ones that do!

Also pure greed I absolutely doubt it!

If any of you have issues with me or my team simply pm me because I'm getting sick of reading the same posts and answering the same questions!

hi kiddy how do i go rnd paying 4 subscription could you pm it to me thanks:(y)

KingWilliam
all my comments are aimed at sv7 and where there downfall started.... and it was never being done for free

c0LzUk m8
Yes it certainly was never done for free as you had to buy the box, but all the follow up service ie; updates where certainly for free up
until recently.
I know your comments are aimed at starview but their service has been a great deal cheaper over the years than sly & vermin.

So i suppose we will have to beg to differ m8y. Cheers anyways .

A friend of mine said that downloading after the box expired, he downloaded showmustgon2.21 and installed it via a USB pen stick and it all worked! I do not understand how updating the firmware overcomes the issue of expiration dates.

how do i subscribe!!!!

hi guys. had a starview 6. thought it was my starview gone dodgy so got another (sv7). but again got the same message "not registered" i thought my first box just got busted/old. but now i see its all down to subscribing. iv had a fair play from my box and the kids are goin nutts as it is off! im beggin someone send me the info to subscribe please i dont mind the fees as seems reasonable to me seeming iv had my box awhile anyways. i have searched for days for a contat. tried the svsupport101 thing no replies and doesnt seem to even say it has sent a message. just NEED my box(s) on! pm or email welcome email removed

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers guys. just another quick one. so how long does it take for support101 to get back to ya? and if i buy a brand new box, i assumed you got free subs for 12 months so some say on some sites. oh well, live n learn lol.

cheers guys. just another quick one. so how long does it take for support101 to get back to ya? and if i buy a brand new box, i assumed you got free subs for 12 months so some say on some sites. oh well, live n learn lol.

Its been reported that the SV team are having issues receiving e-mails at the moment, but do not know if that problem is sorted now or not. I would just send the e-mail once and wait for a reply. Give it a few hours and see if you get a reply.

how do i pay for starview box so it will come back on thanks

This has already been answered on this very same page, it really isn't hard to miss.. (y)

Read through thread below, memebers report it seems like nothing happens, but it actually does get through,

http://www.techkings.org/starview/26094-starview-6-7-reg-fix-svsupport101.html

also look at post below, and remember don't post email addresses on the forums

http://www.techkings.org/starview/26094-starview-6-7-reg-fix-svsupport101-47.html#post196540

Update - Just recieved your visitor message so i'll clarify my post a little more. Download the attachinment from the first post of this thread: http://www.techkings.org/starview/26094-starview-6-7-reg-fix-svsupport101.html

Extract the program/contents of the archive. Run the program, submit your details, and then wait for a reply back from the team. You'll recieve furthur instructions on how to pay for a sub when that e-mail arrives.

Last edited:
Back