starview hdcombo+.advice.PLEASE

Hi dont know the link i can get it for £150 or if you have starview hd combo lan i will give you all the sky uk chanels very chaeap let me know

Have you seen the Kryptview boxes at www
dcreceivers.com/kryptview-a780-only-%C3%82%C2%A313499-with-free-cable-p-597.html?osCsid=1nla7hr7jcii5au5rkqc0thou3
for £134.00? Is it from the same place you can get yours from?

Last edited:
no mate i get it from a friend he does these cable boxes sat boxes and also is a sat engineer. he has 20 years experiance doing the chiped card on cable before they went of all sorts dont bother on net. leave it to him instaed. thats what i do. iv got kryptview from him 3years still no problem and have hd combo on sat had no problem atall

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

kryptview will be for the amount i said above. no suscription is required at the moment just plug in and away you go. but hd combo for sat side nedd sub i can get sub for you 6 month and 12 month or 1 month works out cheaper buying 6 or 12 all chanels if you want sat sky uk

But you have to look at things from my point of view. If I bought the more expensive Kryptview box from your mate
and something went wrong with it, I've have no consumer protection rights. However, if I bought it from a dealer on
the internet, if something went wrong with the box, I'd have consumer protection rights and legal recourse.

hi it same 12 month waranty and brandnew boxes nothing faults dont occur iv had mine 3 years from brand new never had problems faults etc. if you lookafter it like me dont let children play with wires you know the score then it is ok. my box is with no marks scraches nothing because i lookafter it. and talking about legal its only educational purposes only not intended for pirate tv. mate you know the score.

hi it same 12 month waranty and brandnew boxes nothing faults dont occur iv had mine 3 years from brand new never had problems faults etc. if you lookafter it like me dont let children play with wires you know the score then it is ok. my box is with no marks scraches nothing because i lookafter it. and talking about legal its only educational purposes only not intended for pirate tv. mate you know the score.

I don't know what you mean by "educational purposes". I want a box, like most people,
whereby you can get all movie and sports channels.

When I said legal recourse, I meant that I would have the law on my side if I bought any
product, from any company who would not comply with their legal obligation to ensure
that if a product they sold broke down, they would be obliged to fix it, or provide a refund.

Last edited:
i understand what you saying you get 12 month waranty. what i meant by educational purposes law cant help you as it is ilegel to wach tv what you dont pay for. ask virgin and youl be locked up in a cell for buying a dogy box to recieve premiam chanels. anyways i am giving you kryptview with 12 month and its free no sub required all chanels work. and for sky sub is £60 6month 12 month £120 1 month £11 this includes all sky uk chanels for the starview hd combo lan let me know what you want

i understand what you saying you get 12 month waranty. what i meant by educational purposes law cant help you as it is ilegel to wach tv what you dont pay for. ask virgin and youl be locked up in a cell for buying a dogy box to recieve premiam chanels. anyways i am giving you kryptview with 12 month and its free no sub required all chanels work. and for sky sub is £60 6month 12 month £120 1 month £11 this includes all sky uk chanels for the starview hd combo lan let me know what you want

Mate, you're confusing me. You said " i am giving you kryptview with 12 month and its free no sub required all chanels work."
You then went on to say "6month 12 month £120 1 month £11 this includes all sky uk chanels for the starview hd combo"

So, is there a monthly charge or isn't there? You've confused me.

them are the 2 options for you kryptview for cable no sub required
2nd if you dont want cable and want sat then that is the second one with sub price is above.
simple easy to understand not confusing mate. its just that some people like cable and some people want sat as they have a dish up. il give you a example. for the cable side you have to pay them a minimum sub to keep your services on. 2. for sat side the good thing is you install a dish sky mini dish and buy a box what i mentioned starview hd combo lan and thats all you just pay the sub that i told you. you dont pay sky anything. you understand now mate. which one you want mate

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

you can take my personal email address aswell if you want to go afead whith any of these options above. ***No Posting Of Email Address Please*** thankyou

Last edited by a moderator:
Kryptview are ok but you have to keep updating the firmware very month or so and same channels are not working right keep going off, they been having lot of problems. I think it will not be long before they start offering out subs as well.
This is what someone else on the forum told me. I'm getting conflicting views, so will have to
think long and hard about this.

Last edited:
hi there

Hi dont know the link i can get it for £150 or if you have starview hd combo lan i will give you all the sky uk chanels very chaeap let me know

hi i have a starview hd combo and would like sky chanels please *** EDIT Gman *** and how much thanks

hi i have a starview hd combo and would like sky chanels please *** EDIT Gman *** and how much thanks

@jmc_builders,

Under no circumstances are you to post contact details on the open forum again............

Last edited:
if starview bring out a combo fix for cable side they will be charging a sub same as sv6 and 7,so if you have this box get a dish up and enjoy real tv with a cline.
as said before if you buy a kryptview 780 there is no sub to pay and a new update just out has improved things.

hi ok have you got the lan version or non lan and you want all sky uk chanels am i correct

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

i can do it for you all sky uk chanels do you want 1 month 6month or 12 month sub mate please let me know

hi there

can i get one month to night and if it ok i will have a year

Edit by HiTeck.

NO.

Post removed.

not too sure if it is to posted on open forum lads,best maybe to chat by pm,and selling may be against rules?

Back