starview hdcombo+.advice.PLEASE

yes it was for you for this.
i can do it for you all sky uk chanels do you want 1 month 6month or 12 month sub mate please let me know .

it is like an add for selling a product in this case c/s which is a bit of a taboo subject on most places as its posted on an open forum,always best to check the rules before you post and turn to pink,and next questions where are the rules?

gman has answered the rules ,dam psychic he is:eyes:

http://www.techkings.org/forum-rules/717-forum-rules.html

Last edited:
Regretably I have the same problem and it is not the Server as I have another reciever which works perfectly on the same Cline ( connected at different times) ! This Rcv freezes about every 10 Mins.

hi even if you put the spiderbox firmware on the starview hd combo you will get some gliches. due to the starview hd combo is not stable on cccam. what modem are you using and what isp and download spead as im with o2broadband have the wirelessbox 5 still it is the same. it could mean the modem cant stram through the net but bt home hub 1.5 and 2 and newer one its fine no gliches well not alot. slight improvement. but blade media is a stable box doesent glich but freezes for 1 minate then runs again. i think its the modem that is doing this i use o2 wireless box 5 get less freezes on blade media. but i getting the netgear n600 soon this should stop freezing. as with this box should not freeze it handles any cam emulater from cline to nline nothing too big. thankyou for helping

Starview Combo HD

hi even if you put the spiderbox firmware on the starview hd combo you will get some gliches. due to the starview hd combo is not stable on cccam. what modem are you using and what isp and download spead as im with o2broadband have the wirelessbox 5 still it is the same. it could mean the modem cant stram through the net but bt home hub 1.5 and 2 and newer one its fine no gliches well not alot. slight improvement. but blade media is a stable box doesent glich but freezes for 1 minate then runs again. i think its the modem that is doing this i use o2 wireless box 5 get less freezes on blade media. but i getting the netgear n600 soon this should stop freezing. as with this box should not freeze it handles any cam emulater from cline to nline nothing too big. thankyou for helping

Regretably i am on Virgin 40Meg with a Draytek router, i have upgraded the firmware which has made the gliches less frequent
but hasnt resolved the issue. It isnt an ISP problem it is a Starview Combo hardware or software issue. But thank you for your response.

hi thankyou you are correct as it is the starview hd combo as i mentioned. recommendation would be change of box and sell yours somewhere to cover costs. anyways thankyou for you kind reply shoyaib

Back