Starview Official Update 24/11/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekiddy

Hi guys

This is an official update

My apologies to everyone in regards to the issues with forum memberships over the last several months!

SERVICE & MEMBERSHIP
Although our issues are just about resolved now, once missing services resume (over the next few days) memberships will also resume.

Although our service is nearly repaired, we will be performing 2more large scale activations over the next 2month, where we will offer 6months, 12 months and 2year memberships, this will include all support numbers!

post this activation period the purchase of a new box will be necessary, I will include more details of the products further down the post!

the reason for the final 2 Large scale activations are simply because of man power, time, cost and risk!

If anyone is willing or prepared to take over the responsibility then the pleasure is all mine but like uncle Ben said to peter Parker (Spider-Man) with great power comes great responsibility!

RECENT ACTIVATION
We have just performed an activation this is TRUE, this was simply to push a batch of customers through to ensure capability and provide confidence once again in our members, again all the haters and competitors attempted to publicly dismiss this, but this DID occur.

if anyone has wondered why there has not been much feedback in terms of confirmation, please realise people turn to sites or forums when they have issues when there issues are resolved they don't tend return till the next time they have a problem! SIMPLE!

REFUNDS
Anyone whom has ever requested a refund, has and will always get a refund, and are MORE THAN ENTITLED TO A REFUND, no questions asked, I have read numerous posts saying people having issues with refunds this is NOT TRUE!

PAYPAL
Due to restrictions to the PayPal account, as people making false claims and the high level of refunds our PayPal does have a restriction on it! Out of our hands! as we did previously warm people if the wanted a refund we would give them one no questions asked although people still proceeded to put claims in, but this will not affect members if they want a refund!

WEBSITE
The ever loved support website will up and running soon, few issues in regards to DDOS attacks but nothing to majour, once updates are complete the site will return, I am estimating this in the near future!

THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!

Also our team on the forum are there to help and have done there upmost to help anyone and everyone in any witch was they can, therefore can I urge members to refrain from trolling or abusing them!

MEMBERSHIP PAYMENTS
Due to issues with PayPal we will be implementing an alternative payment method, further details will be displayed on the website this weekend but payments will be taken via debt, Visa card or cash transactions,

We will also have a eBay seller selling our memberships from eBay and taking PayPal payments although there will be additional costs incurred!

RUMOURS
The rumours that are circulating in reference to Starview, obviously from external sites and forums, haters and competitors are fictitious, this is also one main reason for my post tonight!

NOONE has done a runner
NOONE is owed money
NOONE has been raided
NOONE has been ripped off
NOONE's details have been leaked
NOONE has hacked the site

BOX Sales
All new box sales will include 2years free membership to our support site and when this 2years is up, providing all goes well, we are hoping to provide further support membership to all our customers

STARVIEW
We are not conmen like the haters might refer to us!
we are an established company, with many years success behind us!
we may have had issues in the past, we might have had our ups and downs, Although simply look at kryptview lol, Apple or Microsoft (referring to vista) for example lmao!

But jokes aside we are here to stay and hope to have a long and prosperous future, this can be archived with your support!

Many Thanks

TheKinny

Last edited:
payed subs oct 18 2012 paypal £25 still not activated will i now need a new box or will the 041354 update auto

< - - - - -Added to post - - - - - >

nice one for the update kiddy !!!!

ok kiddy i just bought a new box of sv on july got 6mths sub with it y do i have to buy a new box m8 or will my box still work when i re sub ??

bit confused here will i have to uy a new box coz the 1 i got aint even 6mths old ????

also expirey date for sub was feb 2013 now changed to july 2013 whats happening guys

Last edited:
payed subs oct 18 2012 paypal £25 still not activated will i now need a new box or will the 041354 update auto

nice one for the update kiddy !!!!
likewise i payed subs 22nd oct still not activated either will i be the same ?

i had 1 month left on my sub that i lost due to being blocked ,as every 1 got to buy a new box ,if so seems unfair

thanks for the info though best regards

Did I read that right after forking out for a euroview , starview £320 , one month left on the starview two months on euroview had nxt to no channels they boxes become obsolete. Then they want me to buy new boxes well sorry it ain't happening would never buy a starview box ever again

REFUNDS
Anyone whom has ever requested a refund, has and will always get a refund, and are MORE THAN ENTITLED TO A REFUND, no questions asked, I have read numerous posts saying people having issues with refunds this is NOT TRUE!

why have so many people sent loads of emails and not got an answer simple you ignored them so no refund,and how many months waiting.

post this activation period the purchase of a new box will be necessary, I will include more details of the products further down the post!

how many months back did we warn people of having to buy a new box again ?

if anyone has wondered why there has not been much feedback in terms of confirmation, please realise people turn to sites or forums when they have issues when there issues are resolved they don't tend return till the next time they have a problem! SIMPLE!

feedback goes 2 ways if boxes are having problems you will be deafened with the noise of angry owners,if working lol they would comeback and post but they did not.

NOONE has done a runner
NOONE is owed money would you like a vote to say otherwise?
NOONE has been raided
NOONE has been ripped off so you are going to refund all those to put the record straight?
NOONE's details have been leaked maybe or maybe not
NOONE has hacked the site
want proof? anything can be hacked but will they post proof with details removed ?

BOX Sales
All new box sales will include 2years free membership to our support site and when this 2years is up, providing all goes well, we are hoping to provide further support membership to all our customers

if you cant even give people what they paid for and now you are offering 2 years,free padded jacket and a room in the asylum lol
STARVIEW
We are not conmen like the haters might refer to us!
we are an established company, with many years success behind us!

only the folks that have a starview box can answer that,think it be no

we may have had issues in the past, we might have had our ups and downs, Although simply look at kryptview

yes look at kryptview by all means to see it still works and all 3 boxes supported ,a750,a780 and their new a850,no new box needed
i would suggest to people not to show their ass to them again and warnings about giving out your card details

ok kiddy i just bought a new box of sv on july got 6mths sub with it y do i have to buy a new box m8 or will my box still work when i re sub ??

bit confused here will i have to uy a new box coz the 1 i got aint even 6mths old ????

also expirey date for sub was feb 2013 now changed to july 2013 whats happening guys

U wer given 6months free obviously due to purchasing the box from an official source, this would have been given as a good will gesture ;-)

Did I read that right after forking out for a euroview , starview £320 , one month left on the starview two months on euroview had nxt to no channels they boxes become obsolete. Then they want me to buy new boxes well sorry it ain't happening would never buy a starview box ever again

PLEASE READ THE POST!!!!!

You can purchase a new sub of 6 months, 12 months or 2year! I'm sure I mentioned this? :-S

Cannot get subs right,cannot get services right,cannot get Website right and now cannot get your own name right!!!

And now you want people to trust you AGAIN with their hard earned?...........Surely You're joking?

Lmao! Perhaps this might b my name and thekiddy might b word play on thekinny ;-)

hello kiddy a couple of my mates paid early october 03EB63 the other box begins 03 as well but can,t get hold of them yet any idea how long ...thankjs

Lmao! Perhaps this might b my name and thekiddy might b word play on thekinny ;-)

I bought a new SV7 on 6th Oct from you. Surely I don't need to purchase a new box? Exp date showing as 25/06/13 - will this still be valid or will i need to resub in order to receive all channels?

PLEASE READ!!!!

Although our service is nearly repaired, we will be performing 2more large scale activations over the next 2month, where we will offer 6months, 12 months and 2year memberships, this will include all support numbers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back