Starview traced by the police and shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iv will answer all questions in due time, once all the bullshit stops, as iv noticed that some of these posters are the same person or have only ever posted about the same thing, in the same topics, hmmmmm very strange! Obsessed I think! Or maybe a vindictive goal or perverted obsession!

Needless to say expect something to happen within the next 48hours ;-)

Ill be back in a few days guy's I will update I promise!

posted about the same thing yes we want answers dont hide behind the bullshit stories as an excuse to not post why can't you answer peoples posts then all the bullshit would stop once and for all don't you think

tell you the truth i dont want a refund i may be a wally but i want my sv box back and i think its worth the gamble i love the service and the veiwing just hate the lack of information

tell you the truth i dont want a refund i may be a wally but i want my sv box back and i think its worth the gamble i love the service and the veiwing just hate the lack of information
If you have not tried sat yet I suggest you do honestly you WILL SEE THE DIFFERENCE.

i hate change i know how to operate my sv box and thats good enough for me but if it doesnt come on soon i will change but i really dont want to :(

i hate change i know how to operate my sv box and thats good enough for me but if it doesnt come on soon i will change but i really dont want to :(
Stay with what you are comfortable with its your choice but as i said you will see the difference,more channels and loads of HD ones too. I loved my sv but after swapping i aint going back:woohoo:

im old school sorry but im happy with sv but like i said i hate the lack of info but im talking to kiddy so im happy all i want now is my box back on i dont want much just what i paid for

< - - - - -Added to post - - - - - >

What box you got fatboy?

dont call me fat

ive sat quietly listen to the slagging going on here if the kiddy want to get starview back up and running i think the only way he will be taken seriously is to offer 6 months free sub and UNBLOCK all boxes that have died it will be the only way to get back some cred as most of starview members have went to sat or kv ohh and another thing get rid of that lying two faced git called sneds

Iv will answer all questions in due time, once all the bullshit stops, as iv noticed that some of these posters are the same person or have only ever posted about the same thing, in the same topics, hmmmmm very strange! Obsessed I think! Or maybe a vindictive goal or perverted obsession!

Needless to say expect something to happen within the next 48hours ;-)

Ill be back in a few days guy's I will update I promise!

How is it bullshit? there are loads of boxes down and you are responsible for this are you not?, why don't you answer questions?

1, Is Ospraynkid part of your team, does he pass on info from you or any of the so called team to others?.

2, when the bullshit stops?, so its don't complain otherwise we won't answer you?.

3, its not the same people, can you see how many people are viewing this thread atm?, there are currently (39 members & 244 guests) looking in the SV section on techkings and at this time of night, do you think they are all in here cause there's only a few disgruntled users looking for info that you are not giving them.

4, Reported info that someone on the SV team has done a runner with money, is this true?.

5, You posted the other day in here saying ask questions and I will tell you no lies, that was your last post until now, then you expect people to believe within 48 hours something will happen....... Joker!.

6, As for your promise of an update pftttt, I wouldn't hold your breath members.

You are full of shit and it's about time you answer your customers or just fu*k off back down the whole you came from.

My 2 penneth :).

if people want to stay on the fence that cannot decide so be it,xmas is coming and starview sacks need filling again ho ho ho merry xmas to all you new subscribers.

TheDevil.png[/HTML]

Last edited:
Suddenly the two gods kiddy and starkings have appeared of of thin air, they shit all over there respected customers and everyone wants to be their friends and pm them ROFL stevie grow a pair m8 and tell them where to go, these people are out for your money nothing more and are defo not your friends, or can you not see this from the way they have treated there customers over the last few months promises after promises, they dont need their forum working to do activations

Azza keep up the good work m8. ;)

****** all boxes should be not connected *******

Update guys,all boxes should now be Not Connected the last S****R was seized early hours of this morning in IRAQ,like i said sorry to put the spanner in the works but i know what im talking about with regards to my involvement wih VM.

Update guys,all boxes should now be Not Connected the last S****R was seized early hours of this morning in IRAQ,like i said sorry to put the spanner in the works but i know what im talking about with regards to my involvement wih VM.

mmmm, they must be avin truble switchin it off, i'm watchin sly sports as i write this:whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back