Starview users OUR OPINION until channels are back IF EVER.

Knickers in a twist...am i jake??? Well thats for me to know and for you to find out.all i know is you aint getting your subs back thats common knowledge

Well Dave (I'm not allowed to talk tech) Tech advice guy is rumoured to have left the country with Willo .... click link
BOMBAY-TV / Leextc / Subtitle movie

And as for Jake well, he may not be who you think he is ..... click link
BOMBAY-TV / Leextc / Subtitle movie

[video=youtube;D3j_fdSpkmE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3j_fdSpkmE[/video]

Gary1969 cracks off a ballad after realising the forums gone for good and so has his 'life'

---------- Post Merged at 04:53 PM ----------

Knickers in a twist...am i jake??? Well thats for me to know and for you to find out.all i know is you aint getting your subs back thats common knowledge

Who gives a flying feck who you are? If you are/were part of the mongview crew then you've got some front coming on here after all the blatant lies and bannings that went on when the truth was raised.

Tosh i thought for a minute you were gonna post another picture of your son saying you wanna buy dvd

Hit a nerve did I with that one? Obviously you never pirated fonejacker otherwise you'd have known who it was now get back to your cottage fatty....

Theres obviously some mix up here.i aint got a clue wot your going on about...as for fat and living in a cottage???what are you on tosh

People are selling these on evilbay advertised with "gift subs"!!!

Code:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STARVIEW-7-CABLE-RECEIVER-with-gift-/221180861885?pt=UK_ConsumerElectronics_VideoSwitches_SM&hash=item337f681dbd
Got 3 bids already..best bit in the description.."not all channels may work..but freeview channels do".... thats one expensive freeview box..!!

it sounds like a lot of angry people still dont want to move on ,calling people every name in the book may make you feel better but still wont get you anywhere,it looks like starview or ??????? want to rub it well in and you are taking the bait,spreading the news not to invest/touch their boxes will hurt them more and dont forget the ban hanging over your head.

macrae 74 have you anything vaguely constructive to add to this forum or are you just another wind up merchant?
You are fond of telling others to" get over it".....have you?????
Maybe you should read through all your old posts then answer that question......

Exactly fatboy you say old posts...who members dug up from november...im well over it and have moved on...but people keep harassing me i shall defend myself and answer your posts in a constructive manner.thank you

:back on topic:

Keep the thread on topic, read thread title before posting,

this thread was left open to give members the info on whats happening/not happening with starview,

most of the SV threads have been closed, so play nicely boys and girls.

If u keep on making attacks on other members u make the starview posts look silly and people will take no notice off them,so by doing this u r helping the very people who have taken your money.

If u keep on making attacks on other members u make the starview posts look silly and people will take no notice off them,so by doing this u r helping the very people who have taken your money.
Exactly who is this directed at? and as for making sv posts look silly well they are they,re HILARIOUS.
If most of us are honest thats why we read/contribute. Theres no point in helping anymore because there is no service anymore.

My post was for everyone who finds they have to have ago at other members when it should be pointed at starview,some starviews are still on at the moment could be someone is still paying the bills or its about to go off,time will tell.

Back