Starview users OUR OPINION until channels are back IF EVER.

just sayins things as they stand m8 box t my subs supposed to run out this mnth but got extended to june
y have a go at me just glad the box is working agian after been off so long after all i did pay for it
if i were to say sv are shite u would agree with me coz i like what i am gettin now u slag me ..
no glitchin with sv as i said before sv was a good service when it was running so i not gonna complain my box is W.O.R.K.I.N

Bit of a pattern emerging here, whats the betting in June a new box will be out which you have to have to keep watching, because nearly everybody's sub runs out in june

as i said before i will be here will they,well i am happy people have got something for the moment,would you be willing to sub for 2 years,not even the sat viewers would do this.

just sayins things as they stand m8 box t my subs supposed to run out this mnth but got extended to june
y have a go at me just glad the box is working agian after been off so long after all i did pay for it
if i were to say sv are shite u would agree with me coz i like what i am gettin now u slag me ..
no glitchin with sv as i said before sv was a good service when it was running so i not gonna complain my box is W.O.R.K.I.N

Maxi i am glad its back working for the people that did pay their subs but remember one thing them two numptys on that other forum had nothing to do with it coming back.

has anyone asked them what they did with the other sub money they collected ?? think about it people who did pay the second time to world pay that money did not go to the people running the se3v3r otherwise it would not have gone off, so ask yourself where did the money go, why was the other forum closed down when the fees where not due up till June 2013 so who is fooling who here the two of them might be all nice as pie, do they care about you or anyone else nope with the people running the boxes nope as long as they get paid that is all the want, and as i say they are back, there has been NO mention yet of what its gonna cost, but you better believe this it will be a new box and a 2yr sub to it, wait and see if i am wrong.

Stevie i am still saying the same things why would i say anything different the fat lady has not spoke yet so dont count your chickens just yet, its a case of letes wait till we have the boxes up fully, then we will switch them all off and get them to buy new ones, or as they have done with all the other sv boxes from SV1 right up to Sv5 kill them with firmware countdown timebomb lol then you will be back here again moaning !! lol

stevie_ - 09-02-22:00 -- wonder what box t is saying on tk now lol

Maxi i am glad its back working for the people that did pay their subs but remember one thing them two numptys on that other forum had nothing to do with it coming back.

has anyone asked them what they did with the other sub money they collected ?? think about it people who did pay the second time to world pay that money did not go to the people running the se3v3r otherwise it would not have gone off, so ask yourself where did the money go, why was the other forum closed down when the fees where not due up till June 2013 so who is fooling who here the two of them might be all nice as pie, do they care about you or anyone else nope with the people running the boxes nope as long as they get paid that is all the want, and as i say they are back, there has been NO mention yet of what its gonna cost, but you better believe this it will be a new box and a 2yr sub to it, wait and see if i am wrong.

Stevie i am still saying the same things why would i say anything different the fat lady has not spoke yet so dont count your chickens just yet, its a case of letes wait till we have the boxes up fully, then we will switch them all off and get them to buy new ones, or as they have done with all the other sv boxes from SV1 right up to Sv5 kill them with firmware countdown timebomb lol then you will be back here again moaning !! lol
question is box T is anyones sv box working who paid thru worldpay yet

question is box T is anyones sv box working who paid thru worldpay yet

I would say no as i would be surprised if that money even got to them, as far as i know that email address for worldpay was for either Willo or Jake so you would have to ask them, although they will deny this prob why they closed the other forum down and opened a new one.

I have been looking around the forums and came across one post from a guy his box expired today, and yes you guessed it switched off, so not sure where ya go from here my bet is still on a new box and a new sub.

Yeah my IP address is in Dublin, cos that's where I live, what a sin, pity I haven't got another IP address, oh yes, I do, it is on my phone. Plus there was an interesting program around here recently that would give you a UK IP. Life is just one big laugh.

Talk about paranoia!, think willo is smoking too much lol :reefer:

can anybody tell me why my box is not working as my subs are still well in date and everyone elses seems to be working

can anybody tell me why my box is not working as my subs are still well in date and everyone elses seems to be working

Simple answer - NO, there is no logic to the reactivations, who gets it and who doesn't. who had dates extended, etc. Wake up and see that as a service SV is dead. It may come back with new subs, but would you trust them after all that has gone on??

I emailed that new site to see what was wrong with being from Dublin, and this is what they tell me

nothing wrong with coming from Dublin at all mate.....but as you know we are being subjected to attacks and abuse by new members who hide or mask their ip and email,,,,so traceable uk ip's and emails only from now on

I haven't hidden anything, Methinks they are all just a little bit paranoid. There are plenty of people in the UK to attack and abuse them over their taking of subs, and the time not being added to peoples SV's.

Simple answer - NO, there is no logic to the reactivations, who gets it and who doesn't. who had dates extended, etc. Wake up and see that as a service SV is dead. It may come back with new subs, but would you trust them after all that has gone on??

I emailed that new site to see what was wrong with being from Dublin, and this is what they tell me

I haven't hidden anything, Methinks they are all just a little bit paranoid. There are plenty of people in the UK to attack and abuse them over their taking of subs, and the time not being added to peoples SV's.

lol Jake and Willo paranoid never lol now how could anyone do that sure would you not need a brain to even think that way, and between the both of their ears there is empty space lol

nothing wrong with coming from Dublin at all mate.....but as you know we are being subjected to attacks and abuse by new members who hide or mask their ip and email,,,,so traceable uk ip's and emails only from now on

Nothing wrong with it coming from Dublin but we will ban you anyway. :whistling:

The bit where it states subject to attacks, should the word attacks be replaced with the word TRUTH maybe?.

Quite possibly HT, as long as you dont take the same line on the Dublin thing LOL

They dont like the truth as others might read it and see what they have done, still nobody has asked them where the money they paid to box1969 went to and why Willo is not responsible after all he was the Administrator of that forum and as such is responsible for all actions of others.

"still nobody has asked them where the money they paid to box1969 went to and why Willo is not responsible after all he was the Administrator of that forum and as such is responsible for all actions of others"

Probably have asked only to have the posts removed, no change there then!!!

I cannot find the forum, but would love a chance to stoke it up a bit and find out what is happening, went over to my mates the other night, same old, either 5 free channels and nowt else or a couple of premium and no free!!!

Maybe they think the IRA are going to attack them lol (wishful thinking).

2jcemvd.jpg

Apparently this is snedz after he got a letter off paypal and ebay

---------- Post Merged at 05:50 PM ----------

Just had a gander and stevies now saying is it just me or a channels now going off hahaha

Gary1965 the bum clinger has give his technical analysis of it is they are messing about with the channels working on it

TecchyDave was nowhere to be seen

Back