Starview users OUR OPINION until channels are back IF EVER.

Sooooo i take it we all done in here now..!! Those boxes that are working are nice and quiet with what ever the dice rolled for them.... and the others have moved on (no one banned lately..!! lol) to better things like the KV (still sub free..!!) you know that RRS lol...!! my 850 HD member..!! and the others with their slybox F3,4 etc so its back to the good old days...!

Sooooo i take it we all done in here now..!! Those boxes that are working are nice and quiet with what ever the dice rolled for them.... and the others have moved on (no one banned lately..!! lol) to better things like the KV (still sub free..!!) you know that RRS lol...!! my 850 HD member..!! and the others with their slybox F3,4 etc so its back to the good old days...!

I do now father ted,,,lol

I would say they are done and dusted at this point !!

does this mean that u cant pay any sub's any more for starview any more ?? if so can u tell me where as my statview is still working
Bigbobbyblue..first of all there are too many b's in your name.. and i thought it said booby..!! lol and secondly look in the starview section..look how many threads are closed..read some of them and then read your own post again..!! And if you still wish to proceed i will pm you my PO box number and just send me the cash.. my daughters will invest it wisely... as you just want to waste it..lol

does this mean that u cant pay any sub's any more for starview any more ?? if so can u tell me where as my statview is still working

Be better off going the pub drinking it and then into the toilet and ............it down the toilet it will be money well spent !!

You are looking to buy a fix if your set has a blue login message with a date saying around 2012 I will need the numbers for your set to sort it out for at least 6 months......
From payment please expect upto 14 days for it to work.(could be quicker)
Guaranteed service or your money back.this is a genuine service as I have offered guarantee.
No negative feedback please if you do not like the terms.
Thanks this was on ebay will it work or a scam

---------- Post Merged at 06:45 PM ----------

willo and jake doing there subs maybe on ebay 40 pounds 6 months

I would urge members to report the sale to ebay and have the listing removed from their site.

Back