Starview users OUR OPINION until channels are back IF EVER.

I just checked out our heros E-Bay feedback and found this by one customer:
"Saw it, bought it, turned round and f##k me there it was."

Well it made me laugh.lol

Obliviously bought it themselves great feed back !! lol what was it they found a paypal bill maybe ! lol

Well look likes ebay has removed the offending listing about time as well ;) thanks to all that reported this matter to ebay :)

mmmm wonder was that a test run they where doing to see what the interest would be best they got was 2 i think lol

to all u people on here who think starview will be back and want to donate any money then theres a little lad TJ who really needs it and at least u can see where ur money is going

heads up people, just clicked on mystarview and it is back up soon, log in and see for yourself, should be fun

Its actually snedz that has reopened that forum, and he also had it diverted to the .co.uk one as well. Mr N W*****g that cd maker that was in the news lol

Not the KIDDY he is well and truly gone over 6mts ago i have just had a visit to that site and you will see they have made posts by the KIDDY, this is just a con trick to make people think that the KIDDY is still there, this is SNEDZ using this user name on there to post this stuff

Last edited:
This is the guy still running this new forum which has been reopened just in case people forget i will remind you all

DVD forger ran 'cottage industry' from his home

Published on Thursday 23 July 2009 16:15

A Peterborough DVD bootlegger ran an illegal "cottage industry" from his Peterborough home and raked in tens of thousands of pounds from customers queuing at his door.

A Peterborough DVD bootlegger ran an illegal "cottage industry" from his Peterborough home and raked in tens of thousands of pounds from customers queuing at his door.Police stumbled upon a sophisticated movie pirating operation after neighbours complained about the sheer number of people calling at the home of Noel Watling in the Westwood area of the city.

Officers found more than 5,000 copied DVDs of Hollywood blockbusters – many of which were not available in the UK at the time – along with cardboard boxes containing blank DVDs piled floor to ceiling.

Code:
http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news/environment/dvd-forger-ran-cottage-industry-from-his-home-1-135848

box1969 @ H******.Com one and the same SNEDZ

this is in the public domain so i hope this is ok with admin to post this info again

you really think it's that snedz who is running it

Yes totally he is the owner and the one who reregisted the site so he had the .com one which now gets redirected to .co.uk if you remember the reason they said it closed is because the fees where not paid so more lies still using the box1969 email which belongs to our friend the CD man lol so snedz and him seem to be one and the same.

it get funnier by the day when they were all together they couldnt get sv to run propperly so what chance with 2 sites oh i wonder who will be the first up with there sub page lol lol

Back