Starview users OUR OPINION until channels are back IF EVER.

think its jake snedz dosent have brains to run a website :)

---------- Post Merged at 10:41 AM ----------

Its actually snedz that has reopened that forum, and he also had it diverted to the .co.uk one as well. Mr N W*****g that cd maker that was in the news lol

Not the KIDDY he is well and truly gone over 6mts ago i have just had a visit to that site and you will see they have made posts by the KIDDY, this is just a con trick to make people think that the KIDDY is still there, this is SNEDZ using this user name on there to post this stuff

u should let snedz bck on to defend himself lol , wouldnt waste my time wi him or them lol

It's not jake on new site mystarview it's kiddy we will all have to wait and see what happens I said it would all come back and it has
you know what they say about assumption is the mother of all f..k ups

not long now and we will see what they will do until then it's all hear say

It's not jake on new site mystarview it's kiddy we will all have to wait and see what happens I said it would all come back and it has
you know what they say about assumption is the mother of all f..k ups

not long now and we will see what they will do until then it's all hear say

wow u sound like snedz lol

I sound like osprey cause I am osprey
but you know that already
so who are you today lol

M8 you live in disneyland the KIDDY is well and truly gone, so listening to snedz and willo etc they have warped your mind, wish you all luck with your short lived venture, there is so much stock left unsold they need to get shut of them, and that would be the only reason for them coming back.

Lets see how long the go for this time, and i would be doubtful if they get as many punters as they think after their last fiasco

Please be patient the New forum is under development and will be available soon,,,,,all news updates and questions will be freely available once this site is constructed from the kiddy or snedz LOL

well keep it to yourself as we dont care anymore,people have moved to working boxes,the best info to use on those starview boxes is a:nail it:

Latest Update

Welcome to MyStarviewForum for all your Starview support needs We will be back up fully very soon

good luck suckers

Last edited:
So as I gave up with starview a long time ago I still have folk asking me if these boxes will work again. After explaining to certain folk to move on these guys are conmen they still ask. So iv explained there is a new pay system up and running and by far not safe. Is it up and running and are people being connected after paying there hard earned? :)

So has any one been put on since there site came back or is it the same as before pay and dont get,so has any one paid again and up and working now.

If they put up 100 posts requesting connection, then followed them with 100 thanks, all up and running, would you believe them.....?????....????

Wake up all who think they'll be back and trustworthy after their recent history.

So has any one been put on since there site came back or is it the same as before pay and dont get,so has any one paid again and up and working now.

I have not heard a single person say they have been reconnected, all bull if you ask me tbh, and if i did see one i would still be skeptical as to it been legit and not from a one post wonder either!

Back